Asan Medical Center Seoul
Department of Plastic surgery (403254)
Specialized in: plastic surgery
About the Department of Plastic surgery at Asan Medical Center Seoul
The Department of Plastic surgery at the Asan Medical Center offers the latest treatment methods of the structural deformities, congenital anomalies and functional deficits. The primary goal of the department is surgical reconstruction of various congenital and acquired deformities of all anatomical areas of the human body. The department also has a unique expertise in aesthetic surgery and reconstructive surgery, e.g., after treatment of breast, head and neck, brain and skin cancers. Chief physician of the department is Dr. Kyung-suck Koh.
The range of the aesthetic surgery:
- Breast surgery including augmentation and reduction mammaplasty, mastopexy etc.
- Facial contouring
- Eyelid surgery including upper and lower blepharoplasty, double eyelid surgery etc.
- Nasal surgery including corrective, augmentation and reduction rhinoplasty, etc
- Osmidrosis - Ultrasound-assisted liposuction
- Body contouring including ultrasound-assisted liposuction
- Correction of facial wrinkles including face lift
- Scar revision
- Laser including Starlux, CO2 laser, Dye laser
- Hair transplantation
The range of plastic reconstructive surgery:
- Congenital anomaly of face including cleft lip, palate
- Reconstruction of the breast following the mastectomy for cancer
- Reconstruction of the upper and lower extremities including diabetic foot
- Craniofacial anomaly including craniosynostosis
- Reconstruction of the head and neck following head and neck cancer surgery
- Facial bone fracture including nasal bone, zygoma, orbital wall, mandible
- Closed reduction / Open reduction with internal fixation / Allocartilage, Medpor absorbable mesh plate insertion
- Soft tissue defect or laceration of face
- Reconstruction of the eye, eyelid, nose
- Correction of ptosis
- Reconstruction of the congenital ear anomaly and posttraumatic deformity
- Facial palsy
- Reconstruction of the torso
- Postburn deformity
- Reconstruction following the tumor resection of whole body
- And other options
Curriculum vitae of M.D., Ph.D. Kyung-suck Koh
- Doctor of Medicine, Seoul National University.
- Master of Medicine, Seoul National University.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Seoul National University.
Major Professional Experiences
- Professor in Plastic Surgery, UUCM AMC.
- Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery, UUCM AMC.
- Associate Professor in Plastic Surgery, UUCM AMC.
- Clinical fellowship in Plastic Surgery, UUCM AMC.
- Residency in Plastic Surgery, Seoul National University Hospital.
- Internship in Seoul National University Hospital.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Asan Medical Center
Department of Plastic surgery.
Asan Medical Center Seoul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.