Asan Medical Center Seoul
Department of Rheumatology (403259)
Specialized in: rheumatology
About the department
The Department of Rheumatology at the Asan Medical Center is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of all rheumatic diseases. The department specializes in autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis as well as gout, systemic erythematosus lupus, rheumatoid spondylitis, Behcet’s disease, myositis in which inflammation invades the muscles, other diverse kinds of vasculitis and rare autoimmune disorders. Chief physician is Dr. Yong-gil Kim.
The specialists of the department are constantly developing existing treatment programs. Many revolutionary treatment methods such as biological therapy are used in the department on a regular basis.
The range of medical services of the department includes diagnosis and treatment for the following diseases:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic erythematosus lupus
- Myositis and dermatomyositis
- Rheumatoid spondylitis
- Sjogren syndrome
- Behcet’s disease
- Systemic sclerosis
- Overlap syndrome diseases
- Palindromic rheumatism
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Ulsan.
- Master of Medicine, University of Ulsan.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Yonsei University.
Major Professional Experiences
- Associate Professor of Rheumatology, UUCM AMC.
- Fellowship of Stanford University PostDoc, USA.
- Assist Professor of Rheumatology, UUCM AMC.
- Fellowship of Rheumatology, UUCM AMC.
Department of Rheumatology.
Asan Medical Center Seoul:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home