ATOS Clinic Heidelberg
location_on Heidelberg, Germany
Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery ( 367765)
PD Doctor med.
Specialized in: plastic and aesthetic surgery
Curriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- 1992 - 1999 Study of medicine at the Heidelberg University.
- 1995 - 1999 Scholarship of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation, Berlin.
- 1996 Scholarship for scientific research with Prof. Dr. David van Thiel, who is the head of the Transplantation Center, Albert B. Chandler Medical Center, Lexington, Kentucky, USA.
- 1998 Encouragement Award of the Wilhelm and Else Heraeus Foundation, Hanau and the German Society of Naturalists and Physicians, Berlin.
- 1998 - 1999 Secretary of the Working Group on Oncology of the Cancer Center at the Heidelberg University.
- 1999 - 2001 Department of Otolaryngology, University Hospital Heidelberg (Head: Prof. Dr. H. Weidauer).
- 2001 - 2005 Department of Hand Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Center for Burns of High Severity, BG-Unfallklinik Ludwigshafen, Department of Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery at the University Hospital Heidelberg (Chief Physician: Prof. Dr. G. Germann).
- 2003 Department of Traumatology and Reconstructive Surgery, Department for Post-traumatic Osteomyelitis, BG-Unfallklinik Ludwigshafen, Department of Traumatology at the University Hospital Heidelberg (Head: Prof. Dr. Wentzensen).
- 2005 - 2008 Department of Otolaryngology, University Hospital Leipzig (Head: Prof. Dr. A. Dietz).
- 2007 Medical Specialist in Otolaryngology.
- 2007 - 2008 Senior Physician of the Department of Otolaryngology, University Hospital Leipzig (Head: Prof. Dr. A. Dietz).
- 2008 - 2009 Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, St. Josef Hospital Essen-Kupferdreh, and Consulting Physician, Katholischen Kliniken Ruhrhalbinsel gGmbH, Essen (Chief Physician: Dr. M. Bromba).
- 2009 Medical Specialist in Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery.
- 2010 - 2013 Senior Physician of the Department of Plastic Surgery, St. Josef Hospital Essen-Kupferdreh, and Consulting Physician, Katholischen Kliniken Ruhrhalbinsel gGmbH, Essen (Chief Physician: Dr. M. Bromba).
- Since 2011 Secretary General of the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe.
- 2011 - 2013 Head of the German Rhinoplasty Center, Department of Plastic Surgery, Katholischen Kliniken Ruhrhalbinsel gGmbH, Essen (Chief Physician: Dr. M. Bromba).
- 2014 Chief Physician of the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Facial Surgery, HGH Bensheim, University Hospital Mannheim.
- Since 2015 Chief Physician of the Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, ATOS Clinic Heidelberg.
Membership in Professional Societies
- German Society for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (DGPRÄC).
- Association of German Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeons (VDÄPC).
- German Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery (DGHNOKHC).
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery (EAFPS).
- Rhinoplasty Society of Europe (RhiSoEu).
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- Leading Medicine Guide (LMG)
- International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)
- European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (ESPRAS)
- European Rhinologic Society (ERS)
- German Society of Naturalists and Physicians (GDNÄ).
- Interplast Germany e.V. (IG).
Awards and Honors
- 1986 Award in History and Politics of Baden-Württemberg.
- 1990 Award of the Max Planck Gymnasium, Karlsruhe, Rüppur.
- Encouragement Award of the Wilhelm and Else Heraeus Foundation, Hanau, and the German Society of Naturalists and Physicians, Berlin.
- 2017 Registration in Leading Medicine Guide.
- 2017 Member of the Expert Council of German Otolaryngologists.
- 2018 FOCUS Magazine Award, Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeon, Heidelberg.
- 2018 FOCUS Magazine Award, Otolaryngology, Heidelberg.
The Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery at the ATOS Clinic Heidelberg offers the full range of services in these medical focuses. The department is headed by PD Dr. med. Andreas Dacho, who in 2018 was ranked among the top German doctors, according to the authoritative FOCUS edition.
Here are used optimal treatment concepts and combined the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic options in the field of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic facial surgery. The department performs both primary interventions and revision surgery to correct the adverse functional or aesthetic results of the previous treatment.
The range of medical services of the department includes:
Plastic and reconstructive facial surgery
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery of the nose (curved nose, saddle nose, wide and long nose)
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery of the cleft lip and palate
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery of the upper and lower eyelid
- Plastic and reconstructive lip surgery
- Surgical correction of congenital malformations
- Otoplasty (surgery aimed at correcting the auricle and its position)
- Correction of facial skin defects with the help of local and pedicle grafts
- Facial nerve surgery
- Treatment of Frey's syndrome
Benign and malignant skin lesions
- Pitted acne scars
- Senile warts (seborrheic keratosis)
- Lentigo maligna
- Actinic keratosis
- Removal of lymph nodes in the head and neck
- Bowen's disease
- Birthmark (nevus)
- Black skin cancer (melanoma)
- Squamous cell carcinoma
- Burn scars
- White skin cancer (basal cell carcinoma)
- Other benign and malignant skin lesions
Soft tissue tumors
- Lymph node tumors
- And other soft tissue tumors
Aesthetic facial surgery
- Brow lift
- Rhinoplasty (correction of a wide, curved, long, saddle nose, nose tip correction, reduction rhinoplasty)
- Neck lift
- Chin correction
- Lip correction
- Scar revision on the face, neck and decollete
- Upper and lower eyelid lift
- Profile correction
- Forehead lift
Non-surgical procedures for the face
- Botox treatment
- Treatment of wrinkles on face and decollete
- Correction of the face contours and filling the volume of the face with fillers and own fat
- Hyaluronic acid treatment
- Lip augmentation
- Treatment of scars and keloids on the face skin
- Percutaneous collagen induction therapy
- Vampire Facelift (PRP therapy)
- And other treatment methods