ATOS Orthoparc Clinic Cologne
Department of Foot and Ankle Surgery (389424)
Specialized in: foot and ankle surgery
About the Department of Foot and Ankle Surgery at ATOS Orthoparc Clinic Cologne
The Department of Foot and Ankle Surgery at the ATOS ORTHOPARC Clinic Cologne offers the full range of diagnostics (including dynamic topography registration of the foot contact pressure, ultrasound and MRI), conservative and surgical treatment of all foot diseases. In the field of surgical treatment, special attention is paid to minimally invasive therapy. The Chief Physician of the department is Dr. med.
The spectrum of conservative treatment covers a variety of therapeutic options ranging from the use of orthopedic shoes and orthopedic insoles up to special physical therapy.
In the field of surgical treatment, preference is given to minimally invasive techniques. In order to offer top-class minimally invasive surgery, the department has to meet a number of key requirements, namely, to possess the first-class anatomical knowledge, extensive experience in performing open foot and ankle operations, technical equipment of the appropriate level, including a special X-ray machine with minimal X-ray radiation for the monitoring of all stages of the operation. A unique experience of the specialists of the department in the field of rehabilitation also contributes to the achievement of optimal results.
The Department of Foot Surgery provides diagnostics and treatment of the following diseases:
- Hallux valgus
- Hallux rigidus
- Transverse platypodia
- Hook-shaped toe
- Diseases of the posterior foot
- Ankle diseases/injuries
- Ankle replacement surgery
- Planovalgus foot deformity
- Achilles tendon diseases / injuries
- Heel spur (plantar fasciitis)
- Minimally invasive foot surgery
- And other diseases
Curriculum vitae of Dr. med. André Morawe
- July 2012 Internship at the Illinois Bone and Joint Institute, USA.
- May 2011 International Expert Center for Foot Surgery and Ankle Endoprosthetics.
- Since 2011 Deputy Medical Director and Deputy Chief Physician of the ATOS ORTHOPARC Clinic Cologne, Head of the Department of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Since August 2010 Instructor of Courses on Foot Surgery of the German Association for Foot Surgery.
- August 2007 - 2010 Deputy Managing Senior Physician and Head of the Department of Foot and Ankle Surgery at the Holy Trinity Clinic Cologne-Braunsfeld.
- 2009 European Fellowship of the European Society of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Germany, Denmark, the Netherlands.
- 2009 Certified Doctor in Sports Medicine and Chiropractor.
- 2008 Member of the German Society of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
- 2008 Fellowship of the German Foot Surgery Society in the Centro di Chirurgia del Piede, Turin, Italy.
- 2007 Certified foot and Ankle Surgeon, German Foot Surgery Society.
- 2007 Senior Resident and Head of the Department of Foot and Ankle Surgery at the Holy Trinity Clinic Cologne-Braunsfeld.
- 2004-2007 Assistant Physician at the Holy Trinity Clinic Cologne-Braunsfeld.
- 2002 - 2003 Head of the Department of Foot Surgery at the Düsseldorf-Benrath Clinic.
- 2002 Doctorate at the University of Cologne.
Photo of the doctor: (c) ATOS Orthoparc Klinik Köln
Department of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
ATOS Orthoparc Clinic Cologne:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.