Beta Klinik Bonn
Department of Vascular Surgery (414212)
Jörg Matthias Korn
Specialized in: vascular surgery
About the department
The Department of Vascular Surgery at the Beta Klinik offers the full range of services in this field and specializes in conservative and surgical treatment of diseases of the veins, arteries and lymphatic vessels. The department is headed by Dr. med. Jörg Matthias Korn.
The focus is on the treatment of varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, lymphatic drainage disorders, congenital and acquired arterial diseases and congenital vascular malformations. In addition, one of the key clinical activities is the treatment of arteriosclerosis, which is provided in close cooperation with the specialists in cardiology and interventional cardiology, radiology, neuroradiology.
The medical team of the department aims to provide first-class and comprehensive medical care, therefore, when developing a treatment strategy, it takes into account the specific indications and wishes of each patient. Treatment can be provided on both an inpatient and outpatient basis (depending on the severity of the disease).
The service range of the department includes:
- Ultrasound (B-mode, duplex and triplex sonography)
- Computerized examination methods
- Doppler and duplex scanning
- Other diagnostic options
- Therapeutic methods
- Sclerotherapy and laser coagulation for varicose veins
- Surgical treatment of varicose veins
- Conservative treatment of peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Surgical treatment of arterial occlusion (thromboendarterectomy)
- Bypass surgery
- Closure of arteriovenous fistulae
- Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (PTA)
- Stent implantation
- Other treatments
Photo: (c) depositphotos
Department of Vascular Surgery.
Beta Klinik Bonn:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.