Catholic Clinic Koblenz-Montabaur
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (588501)
Specialized in: oral and maxillofacial surgery
About the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Catholic Clinic Koblenz-Montabaur
The Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Catholic Clinic Koblenz-Montabaur offers the full range of surgical interventions for the treatment of diseases and defects of the maxillofacial region. The Chief Physician of the department is Dr. Dr. med. Michael Wiesend.
The department's surgeons have a perfect command of all classical and new surgical techniques, which guarantees the best result. They strive not only to eliminate the health problem, but also to preserve proper functions (chewing, speaking, swallowing, etc.) and aesthetic appeal. The department has modern computer systems and 3D technologies, which allow the doctors to plan the course of an intervention to the smallest detail and to predict its result as accurately as possible.
The main clinical focuses of the department include:
- Dental surgery
- Tooth extraction
- Cyst removal
- Denture position correction
- Jaw tissue augmentation for implant placement
- Periodontal surgery
- Surgical treatment of maxillary sinus disease (for example, in chronic inflammation, cysts)
- Ambulatory surgical procedures under general anesthesia
- Implantology, including the use of computer 3D planning systems
- Plastic aesthetic interventions
- Eyelid lift surgery
- Ear reshaping (otoplasty)
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Treatment of wrinkles using botulinum toxin and hyaluronic acid
- Correction of temporomandibular joint dysfunction
- Surgical oncology of the maxillofacial region
- Diagnostics, conservative and surgical treatment of snoring
- 3D X-ray examination
- Other diagnostic and therapeutic options
Photo of the doctor: (с) Katholischen Klinikum Koblenz - Montabaur
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Catholic Clinic Koblenz-Montabaur:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.