Clinic de Genolier Genolier
Department of Mammology (603921)
Specialized in: mammology
About the Department of Mammology at Clinic de Genolier Genolier
The Department of Mammology at the Clinic de Genolier Genolier offers the full range of diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients with breast diseases. The key focus is on breast cancer therapy. The department also offers breast cancer screening programs. The department is headed by Dr. med.Magdalena Kohlik.
The clinical practice is based on an interdisciplinary approach to treatment – in addition to mammologists, such specialists as radiologists, oncologists, radiation therapists, plastic surgeons are involved in the therapeutic process. The department's doctors guarantee each patient individualized medical care, which contributes to the most successful treatment results.
The department is certified by the Swiss Cancer League and the Swiss Society of Senology, which indicates the observation of all standards in the medical field.
The department's range of medical services includes:
- Ultrasound scanning
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) – 2D and 3D images
- PET-CT scanning
- Mammography-, ultrasound- and MRI-guided biopsy (in the case of a suspected tumor after imaging diagnostics)
- Cytological diagnostics and laboratory tests
- Surgical interventions to remove benign and malignant neoplasms, including oncoplastic surgery
- Reconstructive breast surgery after tumor resection
- Radiation therapy
- Systemic therapy
- Hormone therapy
- Supportive chemotherapy
- Preoperative systemic treatment
- HER2 immunotherapy
- Reproductive health counseling for young women
- Follow-up monitoring and recovery after treatment
- Medical lymphatic drainage
- Individually selected set of physical exercises
- Massage for pain management
- Nordic walking
- Psycho-oncological care
- Other diagnostic and therapeutic options
Curriculum vitae of Dr. med. Magdalena Kohlik
- Since 2018 Chief Physician of the Department of Mammology at the Clinic de Genolier Genolier.
- Since 2007 Consulting Physician in the Department of Mammology at the University Hospital Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland.
- 2007 - 2018 Work as Attending Physician in the Department of Mammology at the Clinic de Genolier Genolier.
- 2003 - 2004 Scholarship at the Institut Jules Bordet, Prof. Narget’s Clinic for Breast and Pelvic Surgery, as well as in the Department of Translational Research on Breast Cancer, Prof. Piccart, Brussels, Belgium.
Higher Education and Postgraduate Training
- 2004 Doctoral Degree, Faculty of Medicine, University of Geneva, Switzerland.
- 2003 Postgraduate Training in Gynecology and Obstetrics, Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1996 Graduate of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Geneva, Switzerland.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- Swiss Society of Senology.
- Swiss Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Medical Association of Canton of Vaud.
- Good Clinical Practice Certificate
Photo of the doctor: (c) Clinique de Genolier
Department of Mammology.
Clinic de Genolier Genolier:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.