Left Bundle Branch Block (LBBB) diagnosis (program ID: 214121)
Clinic de Valère Sion
Patrick HildbrandSpecialized in: cardiology
Department of Cardiology
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- review of medical records
- physical examination
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- biochemical analysis of blood
- mineral metabolism analysis (Na, K, Ca, Mg)
- lipid metabolism (HDL/LDL, cholesterol,
triglycerides Lip(a), homocysteine)
- inflammation indicators (CRP, ESR)
- indicators blood coagulation
- blood gas analysis
- chest x-ray examination
- holter monitoring (24h)
- measurement of arterial blood pressure
- electrocardiogram (ECG)
- pulmonary function test
- doppler echocardiography
- high-resolution computed tomography (HR-CT)/MRI (on indication 950/1200€)
- CT angiography (on indication 1350€)
- nursing services
- consultation of related specialists
- treatment by chief physician and all leading experts
- explanation of individual treatment plan
(the cost of medicines is not included)
- Medical records
- ECG (if available)
You may also book
About the department
Cardiology at our clinic offers effective treatment due to minimally invasive technologies and modern equipment.
For a long time, cardiology was associated with complex surgeries, but today, the doctors can use technologies for quick and minimally invasive operations. Many such operations can be even made at the Outpatient Department.
This is particularly true for implantation of defibrillators, pacemakers and stents, as well as electrophysiological procedures.
Heart diseases are not a sentence anymore. Modern catheter hall at Clinique de Valère guarantees safety and effectiveness to its patients.
Clinique de Valère, a member of Private Clinics Association in Switzerland, offers its patients the services of highly qualified doctors. Thanks to their expertise and skills, outstanding specialists working for Clinique de Valère were recognized as the best doctors in their fields that is why our clinic is one of the leading medical institutions in Switzerland in the area of cardiology.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Clinique de Valère