Department of Orthopedics and Orthopedic Rehabilitation (586929)
Specialized in: orthopedics, orthopedic rehabilitation
About the department
According to the Focus magazine, the Department of Orthopedics and Orthopedic Rehabilitation at the Clinic Limberger ranks among the top German medical facilities specializing in orthopedic rehabilitation!
The department offers the full range of prevention and treatment of various musculoskeletal diseases, including orthopedic rehabilitation. The focus is on the treatment of degenerative joint diseases, injuries of the musculoskeletal system and their consequences. The experienced doctors of the department have many therapeutic techniques, which guarantee the best recovery of mobility for the patient. The treatment concept is based on an individual approach, respectful and friendly attitude, understanding the needs and wishes of the patients. The department's specialists apply all their skills and clinical experience to normalize the health condition of the patients and return them to their usual way of life. The Chief Physician of the department is Dr. med. Herbert Wölfl.
The service range of the department includes:
- Prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of degenerative joint diseases
- Knee, hip, shoulder and ankle replacement surgeries
- Degenerative diseases of the joints and spine (arthrosis, spondylosis, osteochondrosis)
- Spinal surgery (scoliosis, stenosis, stabilization after fractures, kyphoplasty, spinal instability) with and without neurological disorders
- Surgical treatment of spinal stenosis
- Spinal disc herniation with and without neurological disorders (also conservative therapy)
- Reconstructive shoulder interventions (correction of rotator cuff injuries, decompression, joint replacement)
- Lower limb amputation
- Radiosynoviorthesis in inflammatory joint diseases
- Prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries of the musculoskeletal system and their consequences
- Injuries and operations on the musculoskeletal system, including military injuries
- Osteosynthesis for fractures with or without joint lesion, including dislocations
- Transposition osteotomy (hip joint, knee joint, after dislocations)
- Surgery in injuries of the joint ligaments, for example, knee ligament injuries
- Conservative treatment of fractures (for example, spinal fractures, hip fractures, pelvic fractures)
- Prevention, treatment and rehabilitation in other diseases
Department's therapeutic options include:
- Physical therapy and kinesiotherapy
- Individual physiotherapy (manual physiotherapy, proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation, walking training)
- Individual training plan on special medical simulators, isometric strength measurement
- Waterobics (individually and in groups)
- Special aqua gymnastics (separate groups of patients with hip, knee, spinal lesions)
- Special gymnastics for the spine, physical exercise in osteoporosis, for the strengthening of the veins, pelvic floor muscles, back
- Cardio workout
- Physical exercise with music
- Therapeutic exercise with Nordic and classic walking, stretching, archery and treadmill
- Exercise on the electric motor tire for fixing broken knee and shoulder joints
- Therapeutic massage (classic massage, reflex foot massage, vibratory massage, etc.)
- Lymphatic drainage
- Fango, clay, hot roller thermotherapy, thermal wraps, cryotherapy
- Hydrotherapy, medicinal baths, galvanic baths, baths for arms and legs, sitz baths, dousing, walking in water
- Acupuncture and acupressure
- Psychosocial support
- Individual and group conversations with a competent psychologist
- Smoking cessation
- Stress management
- Relaxation therapy using autogenic training and muscle relaxation
- Diet therapy
- Individual counseling with a nutritionist
- Training kitchen
- Training to buy the right foods
- Other medical services
Photo of the doctor: (c) Klinik Limberger
Department of Orthopedics and Orthopedic Rehabilitation.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.