Department of Pulmonology and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (586932)
Specialized in: pulmonology, pulmonary rehabilitation
About the department
The Department of Pulmonology and Pulmonary Rehabilitation at the Clinic Limberger offers the full range of treatment and rehabilitation for thoracic diseases. The department is a highly specialized medical institution in its field of activities. Over the course of many years of successful clinical practice, the department’s doctors have been able to develop many effective methods for recovering patients even in particularly complex cases. All rehabilitation measures meet the stringent requirements of professional national and international societies. The Chief Physician of the department is Dr. med. Hinrich Bremer.
The department specializes in the rehabilitation of patients with the following diseases and pathological conditions:
- Bronchial asthma
- Chronic, incurable cough of unknown origin
- Chronic obstructive bronchitis with and without emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary heart disease
- Interstitial lung diseases, pulmonary fibrosis
- Cystic fibrosis in adults
- Food allergies
- Non-invasive artificial lung ventilation for chronic respiratory failure
- Pre- and postoperative rehabilitation for tumors of the respiratory tract, lungs and pleura
- Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis, neurodermatitis
- Sleep-related breathing disorders (obstructive sleep apnea)
- Conditions after a pulmonary embolism
- Conditions after pneumonia (all forms)
- Other pulmonary diseases
The therapeutic options of the department include:
- Therapeutic physical training and kinesiotherapy
- Individual physiotherapy (manual physiotherapy, proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation, walking training)
- Individual training plan using special medical simulators, isometric strength measurement
- Water aerobics (individually and in groups)
- Individual and group breathing exercises, reflex breathing therapy
- Special set of exercises to strengthen the veins, pelvic floor, back and cardio workout
- Therapeutic exercises with music
- Therapeutic exercise with Scandinavian and classic walking, stretching, archery and treadmill
- Therapeutic massage (classic massage, reflex foot massage, vibratory massage, etc.)
- Lymphatic drainage massage
- Fango, clay, hot roller thermotherapy, thermal wraps, cryotherapy
- Hydrotherapy, medicinal baths, galvanic baths, baths for arms and legs, sitz baths, dousing, walking in water
- Inhalation therapy using special aerosols and ultrasound inhalation
- Acupuncture and acupressure
- Psychological care
- Individual and group conversations with a competent psychologist
- Smoking refusal
- Stress management
- Relaxation therapy using autogenic training and muscle relaxation
- Diet therapy
- Individual and group counseling with a nutritionist
- Training kitchen
- Training to buy the right foods
- Other medical services
Department of Pulmonology and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.