DKD HELIOS Clinic Wiesbaden
Department of Otolaryngology (114079)
Mohamed Y. Abdel-Aziz
Specialized in: otolaryngology
About the department
The Department of Otolaryngology at the DKD HELIOS Clinic Wiesbaden offers diagnostics and treatment of the full range of diseases of throat, nose and ears. A particular specialization of the department is the surgical treatment of the otolaryngologic pathology. The interventions are performed on both an inpatient and outpatient basis. In the arsenal of the department there are state-of-art medical equipment and advanced treatment methods, which meet the international standards. The Chief Physician of the department is Dr. med. Mohamed Y. Abdel-Aziz.
The department’s spectrum of outpatient services includes:
- Removal of nasopharyngeal tonsils (so-called polyps): adenoidectomy
- Implantation of middle ear drainage: paracentesis and tympanostomy tube implantation
- Endoscopic diagnostics and treatment of laryngeal diseases
- Conjoined tongue separation: tongue frenulum plastic surgery
- And other outpatient surgical treatment options
The department’s spectrum of inpatient services includes:
- Deviated septum correction: septoplasty
- Partial or total removal of the nasal mucosa (conchotomy)
- Endoscopic, minimally invasive paranasal sinus surgery: fenestration of the maxillary sinus, operations in the case of pansinusitis
- Removal of palatine tonsils: tonsillectomy
- Soft palate tissue reduction to treat snoring: uvulopalatopharyngoplasty
- Neck cyst removal surgery: neck cyst extirpation (side, middle)
- Removal of chronically inflamed salivary glands: submaxillary gland extirpation
- Ear microsurgery for sanation of chronic suppuration of the mucous membrane and bone tissues and for improving hearing
- Dilatation of the eustachian tubes in the case of ear pressure or middle ear ventilation disturbances: eardrum pulling with a balloon catheter
- And other surgical treatment options
Department of Otolaryngology.
DKD HELIOS Clinic Wiesbaden:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.