DKD HELIOS Clinic Wiesbaden
Department of Ophthalmology (25817)
Specialized in: ophthalmology
About the department
The Department of Ophthalmology at the DKD HELIOS Clinic Wiesbaden offers the full range of services in the field of diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases. The department is headed by Dr. med. Helmut Rockert.
The department is a modern medical facility fitted out with the cutting-edge operating microscopes, laser devices and other specialized equipment from the world's leading manufacturers. Thanks to the high competence of the doctors of the department, it treats congenital and acquired ophthalmic pathologies, injuries and infectious diseases, as well as age-related changes.
The service range of the department covers the following diagnostic and therapeutic options:
- General ophthalmic examination (including screening for detecting cataract, glaucoma and ophthalmologic complications of diabetes mellitus)
- Diagnosis of retinal (macular) diseases with the help of optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Laser therapy for the treatment of age-related macular degeneration
- Early detection of risk factors for early or open glaucoma
- Differential diagnosis in complex eye diseases
- Control of the side effects of drugs in drug therapy for ophthalmic diseases
- Selection of glasses in ophthalmic diseases
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Evaluation of visual field
- Strabismus diagnostics
- Examination and measurement of the thickness and structure of the cornea
- Other diagnostic and therapeutic services
Department of Ophthalmology.
DKD HELIOS Clinic Wiesbaden:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home