DKD HELIOS Clinic Wiesbaden
Department of Hemostaseology (25824)
Specialized in: hemostaseology
About the department
The Department of Hemostaseology at the DKD HELIOS Clinic Wiesbaden deals with the diagnosis and treatment of congenital and acquired coagulation disorders. Of particular interest are pathologies, such as thrombosis and hemophilia. The department has a modern Laboratory for Coagulation Disorder Diagnosis, the specialists of which provide a comprehensive and the most accurate diagnosis of all diseases in this field. The Chief Physician of the department is Dr. med. Manuela Krause.
The service range of the department includes:
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases that cause predisposition to bleeding
- Haemophilia A and B
- Von Willebrand disease
- Coagulation factor deficiency
- Platelet dysfunction, including platelet dysplasia due to certain drugs
- Diagnosis of the causes of intense or poor menstrual bleeding
- Other pathologies
- Diagnosis and treatment of thrombosis
- Detection and elimination of congenital and acquired risk factors for thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, myocardial infarction and stroke
- Interdisciplinary monitoring of women after miscarriages, pre-eclampsia and intrauterine growth retardation
- Anticoagulant therapy optimization, for example, with the help of vitamin K antagonists or anticoagulants of a new generation
- Other diagnostic and therapeutic options
Photo of the doctor: (c) DKD Helios Klinik Wiesbaden
Department of Hemostaseology.
DKD HELIOS Clinic Wiesbaden:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.