DKD HELIOS Clinic Wiesbaden
Department of Nephrology (25827)
Specialized in: nephrology
About the department
The Department of Nephrology at the DKD HELIOS Clinic Wiesbaden offers the full range of diagnostics and treatment of kidney diseases. In addition, the department specializes in rare forms of arterial hypertension (in Conn’s syndrome, pheochromocytoma, renal artery stenosis, etc.), autoimmune diseases, specific diseases from the field of internal medicine and urology, etc. The range of the department’s options is complemented by the treatment of patients with chronic pruritus in internal diseases. The Chief Physician of the department is Prof. Dr. med. Thomas Mettang.
The department treats all kidney diseases. Importance is given to the diagnosis and prevention of further progression of nephrologic diseases. There is a special outpatient counseling on issues related to nephroprotection. On the basis of the department, all treatments for kidney failure are available, including dialysis.
The service range of diagnostics and treatment of kidney diseases:
- Special Nephrology Laboratory
- Assessment of acid-base balance
- Assessment of bone metabolism
- Diagnosis of kidney stones
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Parathyroid ultrasound
- Kidney biopsy
- Special nephrological outpatient counseling on kidney function preservation
- Outpatient clinic for kidney and pancreas transplantation
The department’s activities include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases
- Treatment of specific diseases from the field of internal medicine
- Treatment of specific diseases of the urinary system (urology)
- Diagnosis and treatment of arterial hypertension
- Diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic diseases
- Patient care before and after organ transplantation
- Diagnosis and treatment of other diseases
Department of Nephrology.
DKD HELIOS Clinic Wiesbaden:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home