DKD HELIOS Clinic Wiesbaden
Department of Adult and Pediatric Urology (25833)
Specialized in: adult and pediatric urology
About the department
The Department of Adult and Pediatric Urology at the DKD HELIOS Clinic Wiesbaden offers the full range of services in the treatment of the urogenital system in men and boys. Endoscopic urologic surgery is a specialization of the department. The department is equipped with advanced medical equipment and focuses on the treatment of patients in accordance with the latest scientific achievements and international recommendations in the field of urology. The department is headed by Dr. med. Mario Domeyer.
Within the framework of the outpatient clinic, there are provided consultations on the prevention of urologic diseases (the specialized Helios Prevention Center), as well as medical care for patients with all urologic diseases, including the management and monitoring of patients with oncological pathology. Also, the department offers comprehensive outpatient diagnostics with the use of unique examination methods. In rare, hard to differentiate pathologies, interdisciplinary diagnostics is conducted.
The department’s range of diagnostic and therapeutic services includes:
- Urologic diagnostics
- Special urological X-rays
- Cystoscopy with flexible instruments
- Bladder function testing, including video urodynamics
- Transrectal ultrasound examination of the prostate
- Prostate biopsy
- Prostate elastography and ultrasound-guided biopsy
- Kidney ultrasound
- Testicular ultrasound, color dopplerography
- Other diagnostic tests
- Endoscopic urologic surgery (access through the urethra) in bladder cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia, pathological changes in the urethra, stones in the ureter, etc.
- Special surgical interventions: sacral neuromodulation, for example, in hard to treat forms of the hyperactive bladder, Urolift (a special operation for the treatment of impaired urination in benign prostatic hyperplasia)
- Urologic consultations
- Prevention of urologic diseases (special diagnostic program)
- Interdisciplinary diagnosis in rare or extremely severe urologic diseases
- Uro-oncology (treatment of patients with urologic cancers, drug therapy for the treatment of tumors)
- Diagnosis and treatment of urologic diseases in children
- Other diagnostic and therapeutic services
Department of Adult and Pediatric Urology.
DKD HELIOS Clinic Wiesbaden:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home