Gaziosmanpasa Hospital of Yeniyuzyil University
Department of Adult and Pediatric Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dentistry (534993)
Alper Tunga Bahat
Specialized in: adult and pediatric oral and maxillofacial surgery, dentistry
About the department
The Department of Adult and Pediatric Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dentistry at the Gaziosmanpasa Hospital of Yeniyuzyil University offers the full range of services in these fields. The high-tech equipment, modern treatment methods and high competence of dentists are the basis of successful clinical practice. The priority task of all specialists in the department is the best possible tooth preservation, prevention of dental caries, treatment of all oral diseases, correction of congenital and acquired deformities in the maxillofacial area. The Chief Physician of the department is Dr. med. Dr. dent. Alper Tunga Bahat.
The department’s therapeutic and diagnostic range covers the following options:
- Radiological examinations
- Examination of the oral cavity with the help of a special camera
- Panoramic X-ray
- Digital X-ray of the oral cavity
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Dental root extraction
- Cyst resection
- Excision of the dental operculum over the unerupted tooth
- Emergency interventions in maxillofacial injuries
- Correction of congenital or acquired deformities in the maxillofacial area
- Dental implantation
- Conservative dental treatment (aesthetic filling)
- Endodontics (root canal treatment)
- Orthodontics (malocclusion correction, for example, installation of bracket systems)
- Periodontics (treatment of gum diseases)
- Dental prosthesis (installation of total or frame prostheses with porcelain or zirconium coating)
- Treatment of bruxism (strong closure and gnashing of teeth)
- Treatment of the temporomandibular joint diseases
- Treatment of dental and gum diseases in children
- Aesthetic dentistry (for example, teeth whitening, installation of veneers, lumineers)
- Bleaching (laser teeth whitening)
- Dental care during pregnancy
- Elimination of dryness in the mouth and bad breath
- Treatment of wounds in the mouth (aphthae, abscess)
- Laser treatment of gum pigmentation
- Other dental services
Education and Professional Experience
- Faculty of Dentistry, Istanbul University.
- Dentist, Batı Bahat Hospital.
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Bakırkoy/Incirli.
- Association of Turkish Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Society of Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Aesthetic dentistry.
- Preventive dentistry for children.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Private Gaziosmanpasa Hospital
Department of Adult and Pediatric Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Dentistry.
Gaziosmanpasa Hospital of Yeniyuzyil University:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.