Gaziosmanpasa Hospital of Yeniyuzyil University
Department of Dermatology (535044)
Specialized in: dermatology
About the department
The Department of Dermatology at the Gaziosmanpasa Hospital of Yeniyuzyil University offers the full range of prevention, diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair, nails, allergic reactions, sexually transmitted diseases, as well as cosmetic problems. The Chief Physician of the department is Prof. Dr. med. Emine Derviş.
The department is equipped with the advanced medical technologies, for example, devices for computer-assisted dermoscopy, PUVA therapy, laser systems, which provide optimal treatment results. The computer dermoscopy device is used to diagnose and monitor moles, birthmarks and malignant skin tumors.
The PUVA therapy is offered in the department for the treatment of psoriasis, chronic or extensive skin diseases. Such therapy is a recognized international standard, because it has several advantages. For example, it does not require oral drug administration, it can be used during pregnancy and lactation. It is absolutely safe for children, and if used in combination with other treatment methods it increases their effectiveness and contributes to the patient's speedy recovery.
The service range of the department includes:
- Laser skin treatment techniques
- PUVA therapy
- Chemical peeling (treatment of age spots and acne)
- Injections of Botox and other filling materials (fillers)
- Procedures to remove ingrown nails
- Computer-assisted dermoscopy
- Drug therapy
- Use of special gels, ointments, creams
- Detox treatment methods
- Other medical services
Education and Professional Experience
- 1986 School of Medicine, Trakya University.
- 1986 - 1991 Medical Faculty, Istanbul University, Department of Dermatology, Cerrahpaşa Hospital.
- 1991 - 2011 Department of Dermatology, Haseki Training and Research Hospital.
- 1991 - 2002 Gaziosmanpasa Hospital of Yeniyuzyil University.
- 2011 - 2015 Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine, Kafkas Unıversity.
- Association of Skin and Venereal Diseases.
- Turkish Society of Dermatology.
- Istanbul Medical Association.
- Skin tumors.
- Allergic skin diseases.
- Hair and nail diseases.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Private Gaziosmanpasa Hospital
Department of Dermatology.
Gaziosmanpasa Hospital of Yeniyuzyil University:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.