HELIOS University Hospital Wuppertal
Department of Hematology, Oncology and Internal Medicine (384369)
Specialized in: hematology, oncology, internal medicine
About the department
The Department of Hematology, Oncology and Internal Medicine at the HELIOS University Hospital Wuppertal offers the full range of diagnosis and treatment of diseases of blood, bone marrow, lymph nodes, such as anemia, leukemia, lymphoma, thrombocytopathy, as well as blood clotting disorders. One of the main focuses of the clinical activities of the Chief Physician of the department, Dr. med. Aruna Raghavachar, is the treatment of acute leukemias and malignant lymphomas.
In addition, the Chief Physician of the department, PD Dr. med. Aruna Raghavachar, provides consulting support to medical specialists in other areas. The programs for treating patients with benign and malignant diseases of the hematopoietic and lymphatic system, as well as solid tumors, are developed by specialists from various fields within the framework of the weekly interdisciplinary tumor board. To diagnose and assess the spread of the disease (staging), as well as to provide subsequent treatment, the department has the state-of-the -art medical equipment.
The range of the department’s services:
- Diagnosis and treatment of hematological diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases (gastroenterology)
- Diagnosis and treatment of rectal diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gallbladder and pancreas
- Diagnosis and treatment of respiratory and lung diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of oncological diseases
- Treatment of blood poisoning / sepsis
- Diagnosis and treatment of bleeding disorders
- Palliative care medicine
- Diagnosis and treatment of other diseases
Department of Hematology, Oncology and Internal Medicine.
HELIOS University Hospital Wuppertal:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home