Hirslanden Clinic Aarau
Department of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery (26327)
Specialized in: aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery
About the department
The Department of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at the Hirslanden Clinic Aarau offers all modern surgical interventions to improve appearance, eliminate birth defects, accident consequences and defects after surgical treatment, for example, breast reconstruction after its removal in cancer. The department is headed by Dr. med. Philipp Neff.
The modern computer systems for 3D planning of the predicted result are available in the department to satisfy all the wishes and expectations of the patient. The surgical interventions are performed in perfectly equipped operating rooms, in accordance with the requirements of professional societies.
The key focuses of the department's clinical practice include:
- Aesthetic plastic surgery
- Face lift
- Blepharoplasty (correction of droopy eyelids and dermatochalasis)
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Treatment of wrinkles using fillers or autologous fat injections
- Skin tightening on the hips, anterior abdominal wall and buttocks
- Laser treatments for wrinkles, varicose veins, spider veins, removal of birthmark, tattoo, unwanted facial and body hair
- Reconstructive plastic surgery
- Correction of congenital malformations, elimination of accident consequences
- Scar revision after injuries and operations (for example, after skin tumor removal)
- Microsurgical interventions for the restoration of nerve endings, replantation and tissue transfer
- Other medical services
Education and Professional Career
- 2007 Chief Physician of the Department of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at the Hirslanden Clinic Aarau.
- 2006 Surgeon in the Department of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at the Hirslanden Clinic Aarau.
- 2005 Additional specialization in Hand Surgery.
- 2002 - 2005 Senior Physician, Department of Reconstructive Surgery, University Hospital Zurich.
- 2001 Diploma of the European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS).
- 1998 - 2002 Clinical training in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Department of Reconstructive Surgery, University Hospital Zurich.
- 1996 - 1998 Department of Traumatology, University Hospital Zurich.
- 1995 - 1996 Work in the Department of General Pathology, Cantonal Hospital Lucerne.
- 1995 Doctoral thesis defense, Faculty of Medicine, University of Zurich.
- 1994 State Medical Exam and Doctoral Degree, University of Zurich.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- Swiss Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (SGPRAC).
- Swiss Society of Hand Surgery (SGH).
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
Department of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery.
Hirslanden Clinic Aarau:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.