Hirslanden Clinic am Rosenberg Heiden
Department of Orthopedics (26367)
Specialized in: orthopedics
About the Department of Orthopedics at Hirslanden Clinic am Rosenberg Heiden
The Department of Orthopedics at the Hirslanden Clinic am Rosenberg Heiden offers the high-precision diagnostics, modern conservative and surgical treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system. The main areas of specialization cover medical care for diseases and injuries of the hip, knee and shoulder, as well as sports injuries. The operating rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art devices for minimally invasive interventions. Particular attention is also paid to postoperative patient care aimed at the speedy restoration of mobility and the elimination of pain. The Chief Physician of the department is Dr. med. Andreas Bischof.
The department’s spectrum of medical services includes:
- Diagnostics and treatment of shoulder diseases
- Arthroscopic interventions for shoulder impingement syndrome
- Arthroscopic and open interventions for shoulder instability
- Arthroscopic and open rotator cuff reconstruction
- Interventions for calcification of the forearm and biceps brachii tendon lesions
- Shoulder replacement surgery (implantation of inverse and anatomical shoulder prostheses)
- Shoulder fracture treatment
- Diagnostics and treatment of hip diseases
- Hip replacement surgery (total)
- Revision interventions to replace previously implanted hip prostheses
- Joint-preserving surgery for hip impingement syndrome or articular lip lesions
- Hip fracture treatment
- Diagnostics and treatment of knee diseases
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Meniscal surgery
- Operations on the anterior and posterior cruciate ligament
- Microfracture surgery
- Open joint-preserving surgery
- Lateral ligament surgery
- Treatment of patellar lesions
- Treatment of cartilage defects using the AMIC technique
- Partial and total knee replacement surgery
- Revision interventions to replace previously implanted knee prostheses
- Knee fracture treatment
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Other therapeutic services
Curriculum vitae of Dr. med. Andreas Bischof
- 1981 State Examination in Medicine, University of Basel.
- 1981 - 1983 Work in the Department of Surgery at the Spital Rorschach.
- 1984 - 1987 Work in the Cantonal Hospital St. Gallen.
- 1987 - 1991 Work at the Schulthessklinik in Zurich.
- 1991 - 2018 Jint Orthopaedic Practice Rosenberg.
- Since 2018 Private Orthopaedic Practice Orthopädie Ost.
- Shoulder surgery.
- Sports orthopedics.
- Trauma surgery.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- European Society for Surgery of the Shoulder and Elbow (SECEC).
- German-speaking Working Group on Arthroscopy (AGA).
- Swiss Society of Sports Medicine.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Hirslanden AG
Department of Orthopedics.
Hirslanden Clinic am Rosenberg Heiden:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.