Hirslanden Clinic Birshof Basel
Department of Hand Surgery (242)
Specialized in: orthopedics, traumatology, hand surgery
About the department
The Hand Center offers the following services:
- Diagnosis, surgical and non-surgical procedures for treatment of the hand, wrist, forearm and elbow
- Peripheral neurosurgery and microsurgery:
- Treatment of pinched nerves
- Microsurgical recovery from/after
- Hand and foot injuries
- Treatment of fresh injuries of joint structures, tendons and nerves of the hand, wrist and forearm
- Surgical and conservative treatment of fractures, especially of the distal radius fractures
- Treatment of the sequelae of injuries of the skeleton and soft tissues aimed at restoring and improving the hand functions
- Wrist arthroscopy and arthroscopic surgery
- Arthroplasty and arthrodesis in case of rheumatism and arthrosis of the hand and the wrist
- Treatment of Dupuytren's contracture (open and minimally invasive method) and hand tumors
- Diagnostic ultrasound and image transfer analysis with controlled infiltration
If you suffer from hand pain, we also use ergotherapy, physical therapy, prescribe bone splint, and other aids.
Department of Hand Surgery.
Hirslanden Clinic Birshof Basel:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical coordinator will contact you within 24 hours and answer all questions that might interest you.
you will receive a reply shortly Home