Hirslanden Clinic Birshof Basel
Department of Hand Surgery (242)
Specialized in: orthopedics, traumatology, hand surgery
About the department
The Hand Center offers the following services:
- Diagnosis, surgical and non-surgical procedures for treatment of the hand, wrist, forearm and elbow
- Peripheral neurosurgery and microsurgery:
- Treatment of pinched nerves
- Microsurgical recovery from/after
- Hand and foot injuries
- Treatment of fresh injuries of joint structures, tendons and nerves of the hand, wrist and forearm
- Surgical and conservative treatment of fractures, especially of the distal radius fractures
- Treatment of the sequelae of injuries of the skeleton and soft tissues aimed at restoring and improving the hand functions
- Wrist arthroscopy and arthroscopic surgery
- Arthroplasty and arthrodesis in case of rheumatism and arthrosis of the hand and the wrist
- Treatment of Dupuytren's contracture (open and minimally invasive method) and hand tumors
- Diagnostic ultrasound and image transfer analysis with controlled infiltration
If you suffer from hand pain, we also use ergotherapy, physical therapy, prescribe bone splint, and other aids.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Hirslanden AG
Department of Hand Surgery.
Hirslanden Clinic Birshof Basel:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.