Hirslanden Clinic Birshof Basel
Department of Hip Surgery (243)
Specialized in: orthopedics, traumatology
About the Department of Hip Surgery at Hirslanden Clinic Birshof Basel
Hip pain may be a symptom of various diseases. To receive a correct diagnosis, please visit our specialized center that offers a wide range of services that will help you overcome the hip pain. Only the most experienced experts will offer you their assistance. You will be assigned with a doctor supervising you individually in his or her office of Klinik Birshof, as well as in the hospital’s in-patient facility.
The Department of Hip Surgery offers you the following services:
- Treatment of the hip osteoarthritis
- Endoprosthesis replacement of the hip and monitoring/replacement of the prosthesis joint
- Treatment of congenital hip diseases and their sequelae, permutation surgeries
- Diagnosis and treatment of injuries, including the fractured hip
- Conservative and arthroscopic treatment of the so-called hip impingement syndrome / acetabular rim abnormality, diagnosis of inflammatory processes, pains of unknown origin
Photo of the doctor: (c) Hirslanden AG
Department of Hip Surgery.
Hirslanden Clinic Birshof Basel:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.