Hirslanden Clinic La Colline Geneva
Department of Adult and Pediatric Dermatology (26391)
Specialized in: adult and pediatric dermatology
About the department
The Department of Adult and Pediatric Dermatology at the Hirslanden Clinic La Colline Geneva offers the full range of services for the prevention, diagnostics and treatment of skin diseases and its appendages. The department admits not only adult patients, but also children. Of particular interest to the department’s team of doctors are the diagnostics and treatment of benign and malignant skin neoplasms. In addition, the therapeutic offer includes the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases in adults. Aesthetic dermatology complements the spectrum. This direction deals with various beauty procedures to improve the condition of the skin and its rejuvenation. The department is headed by Dr. med. Alexandre Campanelli.
The department’s range of medical services includes:
- General dermatology
- Comprehensive dermatological diagnostics
- Screening, diagnostics, treatment and follow-up of patients with various types of skin cancer
- Dermatoscopy of moles and their removal (if necessary)
- Diagnostics and treatment of dermatological diseases in children
- Diagnostics and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of hyperhidrosis (armpits and hands)
- Biopsy (for diagnostic purposes)
- Resection of benign and malignant skin neoplasms
- Skin reconstruction using skin flaps
- Skin grafting surgery
- Surgical treatment of nail pathologies (ingrown nails, nail tumors, nail biopsy)
- Aesthetic dermatology
- Botulinum toxin injections for wrinkle treatment
- Wrinkle treatment with hyaluronic acid injections
- Chemical peeling
- Correction of age spots
- Cosmetic removal of moles and other benign formations (seborrheic keratosis, etc.)
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections for skin rejuvenation and alopecia
- Other dermatologic services
Dr. med. Alexandre Campanelli studied Human Medicine at the University of Geneva, and also defended his doctoral dissertation at this university. After completing his studies at the university, he worked in the Departments of Dermatology at the University Hospitals in Geneva (the positions of the head of the department and deputy head). Dr. Campanelli developed an advanced training course in the field of dermatological and interventional surgery and was engaged in teaching in these areas (classes for medical students and doctors undergoing further training). Since 2009, he has been heading the Department of Adult and Pediatric Dermatology at the Hirslanden Clinic La Colline Geneva. He is a co-founder of the La Collin Dermatology Center and a president of the Geneva Working Group on Dermatology. He is also a member of the committee of the Working Group on Dermatosurgery of the Swiss Society of Dermatology.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- Swiss Medical Association (FMH).
- Swiss Society of Dermatology and Venereology (SSDV).
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV).
- Group of Dermatologists of Geneva (GDG), Chair.
- Swiss Working Group on Dermatosurgery (Committee Member).
- Medical Association of Canton of Geneva (AMGe).
- French-speaking Swiss Medical Association (SMSR).
Photo of the doctor: (c) Hirslanden AG
Department of Adult and Pediatric Dermatology.
Hirslanden Clinic La Colline Geneva:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.