Hirslanden Clinic La Colline Geneva
Department of Urology (26413)
Specialized in: urology
About the department
The Department of Urology at the Hirslanden Clinic La Colline Geneva offers the full range of medical services in this medical field and specializes in the prevention, diagnostics and treatment of genital diseases in men. In addition, the department’s area of competence includes the treatment of kidney and bladder pathologies in men and women. The department is headed by Dr. med. Alessandro Caviezel.
Depending on the specific clinical situation, the urologists of the department provide both conservative and surgical treatment. The medical facility is proud of its excellent infrastructure and advanced medical equipment, which, combined with the wealth of experience and professionalism of doctors, guarantees high-quality medical care.
The main clinical activities of the department include:
- Diagnostics and treatment of oncopathologies of the male genital organs
- Prostate cancer
- Testicular cancer
- Penile cancer
- Diagnostics and treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Diagnostics and treatment of kidney diseases (kidney cancer, kidney stone disease, etc.)
- Diagnostics and treatment of bladder diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of ureteral diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of infectious diseases of the genitourinary tract in men
- Diagnostics and treatment of andrological problems
- Diagnostics and treatment of other urologic diseases
Photo of the doctor: (c) Hirslanden AG
Department of Urology.
Hirslanden Clinic La Colline Geneva:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.