Diagnostic tests for stressful urinary incontinence (women) (program ID: 94759)
Hirslanden Clinic Permanence Bern
Joseph Arnold EigenmannSpecialized in: urology
Department of Urology
- Initial presentation in the clinic
- clinical history taking
- review of medical records
- physical examination
- general gynecological examination
- laboratory tests:
- complete blood count
- clinical urine test
- biochemical blood analysis
- kidney function test
- inflammation indicators (CRP, ESR)
- indicators of blood coagulation
- pelvic ultrasound
- postvoid residual measurement
- urodynamic testing
- cystoscopy (on indication 800 €)
- nursing services
- consultation of related specialists
- consultation of the chief physician and all leading experts
- development of individual treatment plan
- written statement
- Medical records
- US scan, urethrocystoscopy (if available)
You may also book
About the department
The Department of Urology at the Hirslanden Clinic Permanence Bern offers the full range of diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the kidneys, bladder and urethra, as well as of the prostate and external genital organs in men. The department’s tasks also include preventive medical examinations and urological consultations on various issues. The Chief Physician of the department is Dr. med. Joseph Arnold Eigenmann.
An important role in clinical practice is given to the treatment of kidney, bladder and prostate cancers. The department has excellent infrastructure, modern operating rooms with the innovative da Vinci robotic system, which, in combination with the unique clinical experience of urologists, creates all the conditions for achieving an optimal therapeutic result.
The department’s key areas of work include:
- Urologic oncology
- Surgical treatment of prostate, kidney and bladder tumors using the da Vinci surgical system
- Interdisciplinary treatment of prostate, kidney and bladder tumors
- Interdisciplinary treatment of tumors of the prostate, kidney, and bladder
- Diagnostics and treatment of urinary incontinence in men and women
- Reconstructive urology
- Artificial bladder formation (from the tissues of the small intestine)
- Artificial ureter formation
- Urethral reconstruction
- Endoscopic treatment of urologic diseases
- Endoscopic treatment of prostate diseases and bladder tumors
- Minimally invasive removal of kidney and ureteral stones
- General urology
- Treatment of urinary tract infections in men
- Preventive prostate examinations
- Identification of the causes of infertility
- Other medical services
- 1983 Doctorate, University of Zurich.
- 1983 - 1984 Work in the Department of Surgery at the Spital Flawil.
- 1984 - 1986 Work in the Department of Surgery at the Cantonal Hospital St. Gallen.
- 1986 - 1989 Work in the Department of Urology at the Cantonal Hospital St. Gallen.
- 1989 - 1993 Senior Physician, Department of Urology, Cantonal Hospital St. Gallen.
- 1990 Specialization in General and Surgical Urology, Swiss Medical Association.
- Since July 1993 Work in the Private Practice in Freiburg.
- Partner Physician, Spital Daler.
- Head of the Department of Urology at the Hirslanden Clinic Permanence Bern.
- Adjunct Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Freiburg.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- Swiss Society of Urology.
- German Society of Urology.
- American Society of Urology.
- European Society of Urology.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Hirslanden AG
Accommodation in hospital
- Program [Description]
Diagnostic tests for stressful urinary incontinence (women)
- Hospital: Hirslanden Clinic Permanence Bern
There are 87 stressful urinary incontinence (women) diagnostic hospitals on Booking Health websiteShow all clinics