HELIOS Clinic Geesthacht
Department of Pediatric Neurological Rehabilitation (251269)
Specialized in: pediatrics neurorehabilitation
About the department
Children, adolescents and young people (0 to 35 years old) are admitted for treatment either immediately after intensive care, or in the course of the same and, when required, many years after the injury, when the patients suffered from severe brain injury, when there is a threat or there is an existing disability, developmental or behavioral disorders, or mental disorder or other severe neurological damage and disability.
Indications and clinical pictures:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Brain damage due to the lack of oxygen
- Hemorrhage and ischemic stroke
- After tumor surgery and other neurosurgery
- Spinal cord injury (paraplegia, spinal bifida)
- Polyneuropathy, Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Spinal muscular atrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Congenital neurological disorders, such as cerebral palsy
- Swallowing and eating disorders
Department of Pediatric Neurological Rehabilitation.
HELIOS Clinic Geesthacht:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home