MEDIAN Klinik Heiligendamm
Department of Pneumology
Specialized in: pulmonology
Median Heiligendamm Rehabilitation Clinic (MEDIAN Klinik Heiligendamm) specializes in treatment of the following lung and bronchial diseases:
- Respiratory failure
- Bronchial asthma
- Chronic sinusitis
- Cystic fibrosis
- Accumulation of pus in the pleural cavity
- Chronic inflammation of the paranasal sinuses
- Benign tumors of the respiratory system;
- Mental and behavioral disorders caused by smoking
Median Heiligendamm Rehabilitation Clinic (MEDIAN Klinik Heiligendamm) is one of the 43 clinics of the Median Kliniken Group with the Head office in Berlin, specializing in neurological, cardiological, psychosomatic and orthopedic rehabilitation. This rehabilitation clinic specializes in the treatment of diseases of the respiratory tract, skin and psychosomatic diseases, and allergies.
Among other things, the clinic offers:
- Post-hospital rehabilitation
- Outpatient rehabilitation
- Part-time inpatient and outpatient treatment
- Treatment of children from 6 years with skin and medical diseases and with an accompanying person
- Patients are offered to be in the clinic together with accompanying persons.
In the course of the treatment all patients of the clinic live in comfortable single and double bright and cheerful rooms with shower and toilet, equipped with a telephone and TV-set. There is also Internet access. Some rooms are designed to meet the needs of disabled persons.
The Clinic cooperates with different leading clinics and organizations:
- German Pension Insurance Fund
- The network of hospitals specializing in treatment of dermatological diseases
- Sarcoidosis Support Group
- Technical University of Chemnitz, Department of Sports Science
- National Association for the Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases and Rehabilitation of Patients
- Berlin Academy of Psychotherapy
Accommodation in hospital
The kid rooms have everything needed for a comfortable stay. The kid bathroom includes both a toilet and a shower. All rooms offer functional beds with orthopaedic mattresses ensuring unsurpassed support for overall body during sleep. There are bedside stands with pull-out tables, lockers and safe boxes in each room. It is also possible to access the Internet from a PC, smartphone or tablet so that kids always keep in touch with their parents and other family members. There is also a TV in each room.
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
The patient and the accompanying person are offered a daily choice of three menus. If you are on a specific diet for any reason, you will be offered an individual menu. Please inform the medical staff about your dietary preferences prior to the treatment.
Standard rooms include:
Christian priests are available for the patients at any time. Representatives of other religions may be requested at any time.
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
You may stay at the hotel during the outpatient program. Our employees will support you for selecting the best option.
MEDIAN Klinik Heiligendamm
- Heiligendamm, Germany
Haven't found Your diagnosis yet?
Send an inquiry to get a cost estimate on: