MEDIAN Klinik Bad Lausick
Bad Lausick, Germany
Cardiac rehabilitation (program ID: 74625)
Department of Cardiology
Specialized in: internal medicine, cardiology
Primary presentation in the clinic
medical history, including family history
complex cardiac examinations
x-ray examination of the thorax
individual rehabilitation program, which includes:
- physiotherapy with use of methods of training vessels and the heart
- cardiogymnestics in group and individually
- psychosocial rehabilitation (physiotherapy, ergotherapy etc.)
- interventional vessels therapy
- infusion therapy
- local therapy with use of modern dressing
- individual compression therapy
- compression pulstherapy with use of special instruments
- acupuncture of spasticity and pain syndromes
- occupational therapy
- microcurrent treatment
- fangotherapy / cryotherapy
- hydrotherapy / massage therapy / reflexology
- training on special trainers
- and etc.
stay in the hospital with full board
symptomatic and drug therapy
Median Klinik Bad Lausick Rehabilitation Clinik (Median Klinik Bad Lausick) is one of the 43 clinics of the Median Kliniken Group with the Head office in Berlin, specializing in neurological, cardiological, psychosomatic and orthopedic rehabilitation. This rehabilitation clinic specializes in treatment of cardiovascular diseases and Orthopedics. Among other things, the clinic offers:
- Post-hospital rehabilitation
- Inpatient treatment
- Outpatient rehabilitation and outpatient spa therapy
- Postoperative rehabilitation program
- Out-patient physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- Treatment of private patients
- Patients are offered to be in the clinic together with accompanying persons
- Medical tourism program.
In the course of the treatment all patients of the clinic live in comfortable single rooms with shower and toilet, equipped with a telephone and TV-set. In warmly decorated lounge areas, patients can receive their visitors or meet with other patients. Free parking places are also available for patients and their visitors.
The Clinic cooperates with different leading clinics and organizations:
- Heart Center of Leipzig (Herzzentrum Leipzig GmbH)
- St George Hospital (Klinikum St. Georg GmbH)
- University Hospital of Leipzig
- Helios Clinic (Helios Klinik GmbH)
- St. Elizabeth Hospital in Leipzig
- Virchow Rudolf Clinic (Rudolf Virchow Klinikum Glauchau)
Accommodation in hospital
The kid rooms have everything needed for a comfortable stay. The kid bathroom includes both a toilet and a shower. All rooms offer functional beds with orthopaedic mattresses ensuring unsurpassed support for overall body during sleep. There are bedside stands with pull-out tables, lockers and safe boxes in each room. It is also possible to access the Internet from a PC, smartphone or tablet so that kids always keep in touch with their parents and other family members. There is also a TV in each room.
You can opt for a single or a double room. An accompanying person may stay with the kid in the room. A double room is shared with another patient.
The enhanced comfort rooms are equipped with a safety box, a fridge and upholstered furniture.
Meals and Menus
The patient and the accompanying person are offered a daily choice of three menus. If you are on a specific diet for any reason, you will be offered an individual menu. Please inform the medical staff about your dietary preferences prior to the treatment.
Standard rooms include:
Christian priests are available for the patients at any time. Representatives of other religions may be requested at any time.
Your companion may stay with you in your room or at a hotel of your choice during the fixed program.
You may stay at the hotel during the outpatient program. Our employees will support you for selecting the best option.
- Hospital: MEDIAN Klinik Bad Lausick
- Department: Department of Cardiology
- Head physician: Dr. med. Inge Scherwinski
- access_time Duration
- Visa support
- Interpreter 3 hours
- Interpreter 10 hours
- Translation of medical documents 4 pages