- Bad Lausick, Germany
MEDIAN Rehabilitation Clinic Bad Lausick
About us MEDIAN Rehabilitation Clinic Bad Lausick
Median Klinik Bad Lausick Rehabilitation Clinik (Median Klinik Bad Lausick) is one of the 43 clinics of the Median Kliniken Group with the Head office in Berlin, specializing in neurological, cardiological, psychosomatic and orthopedic rehabilitation. This rehabilitation clinic specializes in treatment of cardiovascular diseases and Orthopedics. Among other things, the clinic offers:
- Post-hospital rehabilitation
- Inpatient treatment
- Outpatient rehabilitation and outpatient spa therapy
- Postoperative rehabilitation program
- Out-patient physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- Treatment of private patients
- Patients are offered to be in the clinic together with accompanying persons
- Medical tourism program.
In the course of the treatment all patients of the clinic live in comfortable single rooms with shower and toilet, equipped with a telephone and TV-set. In warmly decorated lounge areas, patients can receive their visitors or meet with other patients. Free parking places are also available for patients and their visitors.
The Clinic cooperates with different leading clinics and organizations:
- Heart Center of Leipzig (Herzzentrum Leipzig GmbH)
- St George Hospital (Klinikum St. Georg GmbH)
- University Hospital of Leipzig
- Helios Clinic (Helios Klinik GmbH)
- St. Elizabeth Hospital in Leipzig
- Virchow Rudolf Clinic (Rudolf Virchow Klinikum Glauchau)
About the city
Bad Lausick is a charming and traditional spa town in the Free State of Saxon, Germany. Since medicated mineral water was discovered in 1820 here, this place became a popular attraction for those who seek relaxation. In the city center you can see the St. Kilian Cathedral, the oldest Romanesque church in Saxony, as well as old houses with interesting architecture. Nature lovers will enjoy here walks in the fresh air around scenic hills, meadows and forests surrounding the city. Also the most attractive places to visit are the old mills, farms and cozy restaurants located near the city.