Medicana International Istanbul Hospital
Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery (535149)
Specialized in: plastic and aesthetic surgery
About the department
The Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery at the Medicana International Istanbul Hospital offers the full range of services for the elimination and correction of external defects of the human body. The unrivaled quality of plastic surgeries performed by the department's surgeons is ensured due to the use of modern materials and implants, which meet all the international quality and safety standards. Prof. Dr. med. Necmettin Kutlu.
Before the operation or cosmetic procedure, the surgeon carries out a comprehensive consultation and asks the patient about his wishes.Then the patient should definitely undergo all the necessary examinations so that the doctor has a complete clinical picture of his state of health and can choose the best option to eliminate this or that problem. The advanced 3D modeling programs allow the department's doctors to predict the results of the intervention as accurately as possible and fully satisfy the patient's wishes.
The priority focuses of the department include:
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Breast augmentation, reduction, lift
- Lip augmentation
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Arm lift (brachioplasty)
- Treatment of gynecomastia in men
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Ear reshaping (otoplasty)
- Scar revision
- Laser removal of moles, pigment spots, tattoos
- Skin removal surgery after weight loss
- Treatment of wrinkles (botox injections, fillers)
- Various anti-aging procedures
- Other medical services
Education and Professional Experience
- 1976 - 1982 School of Medicine, Istanbul University.
- 1984 - 1991 Postgraduate Education, School of Medicine, Ankara University, Residency in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
- 1989 - 1990 Research Fellowship, Wound Healing and Microcirculation, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Lund University, Sweden.
- 1993 Head and Founder of the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, School of Medicine, Karadeniz Technical University.
- 1994 Visiting Lecture, Department of Plastic, Reconstructive Surgery, Lund University.
- 1994 Associate Professor, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Karadeniz Technical University.
- 1996 - 1997 Fellowship Program, Hand Surgery, Miami School of Medicine, Hand Surgery and Reconstructive Microsurgery, USA.
- 11.01.2000 Head of the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Karadeniz Technical University.
- 22.01.2003 - 2009 Founder and Head of the Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Istanbul Education and Research Hospital.
- Since 2009, Head of the Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Medicana International Istanbul Hospital.
- Istanbul Medical Association.
- Turkish Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Swedish Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- Wound Healing Society.
- European Wound Healing Association.
- Turkish Wound Healing Society.
- Turkish Society of Maxillofacial Surgery.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Medicana Health Group
Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery.
Medicana International Istanbul Hospital:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.