Memorial Bahcelievler Hospital Istanbul
Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery (613018)
Specialized in: plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery
About the Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery at Memorial Bahcelievler Hospital Istanbul
The Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital Istanbul offers the widest opportunities for improvement of the appearance – both on request of the patient and for medical reasons. The department's competence covers operations on the face and body, including breast surgery. The main purpose of the department's specialists is to provide high quality surgical services and to ensure the best aesthetic result for maximum satisfaction of the patient. The team of plastic surgeons has a rich and successful clinical experience, so the probability of complications is almost zero. If possible, the preference is given to minimally invasive techniques, which contribute to early postoperative recovery. The department is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Tonguc Isken.
Each surgical procedure is selected individually, taking into account the particular clinical case and according to the specific needs of the patient. The health and well-being of the patients is of particular value for the department's surgeons, and therefore the operation is preceded by all the necessary diagnostic tests, which ensure the doctor comprehensive information about the patient's health. If desired, the surgeon can preliminarily perform 3D computer modeling, with the help of which the patient will see himself in different angles on the photo – this helps to assess the predicted result of the surgical intervention in advance. Before discharge, the patient also receives the full set of recommendations for further treatment and care of the operated area of the face or body.
The department's surgical service range includes:
- Aesthetic plastic surgery
- Head and facial interventions
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Otoplasty (ear reshaping)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Bichectomy (removal of Bisha lumps)
- Face and neck lift
- Facial skin rejuvenation with botox and filler injections
- Body interventions
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Breast lift
- Gynecomastia treatment in men
- Hand lift
- Thigh lift
- Brazilian butt lift
- Mommy Makeover for body shaping after childbirth
- Skin lift after significant weight loss
- Intimate plastic surgery for men and women
- Head and facial interventions
- Reconstructive plastic surgery
- Breast reconstruction after cancer surgery
- Reconstructive interventions to correct breast defects
- Surgical correction of oral and maxillofacial deformities
- Cleft lip and palate correction
- Reconstructive interventions to correct deformities of the hand and fingers
- Reconstructive interventions to correct everted ears
- Reconstructive interventions to correct genitourinary malformations in men and women
- Reconstructive interventions to correct consequences of burns
- Scar revision
- Treatment of chronic wounds
- Reconstructive interventions in the head and neck, upper and lower limbs
- Other surgical options
Curriculum vitae of Prof. Dr. med. Tonguc Isken
Higher Education and Postgraduate Training
- 2015 Professorship.
- 2009 Assistant Professorship.
- 1992 - 1999 Specialized training in Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Akdeniz University, Antalya, Turkey.
- 1985 - 1991 Study of Human Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey.
- Since 2019 Head of the Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Since 2015 Professor at the Faculty of Medicine, Bahçeşehir University, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 2009 Postgraduate Student, Johns Hopkins University, USA.
- 2008 Postgraduate Student, Uppsala University.
- 2000 - 2015 Postgraduate Student, Faculty of Medicine, Kocaeli University.
Memberships in Professional Societies
- Turkish Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
- Turkish Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
- Turkish Medical Informatics Association.
- Interplast Turkey Society.
- Balkan Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (BAPRAS).
Photo of the doctor: (c) Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital
Department of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Memorial Bahcelievler Hospital Istanbul:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.