Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic Berlin
Department of Outpatient Orthopedic Rehabilitation (414299)
Specialized in: outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation
About the department
The Department of Outpatient Orthopedic Rehabilitation at the Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic Berlin offers the full range of services in this field. It uses effective rehabilitation measures and therapeutic procedures to achieve sustainable results. An outpatient rehabilitation is absolutely equivalent to an inpatient one. Its duration is several weeks and it is based on 5-6 daily therapy sessions. Depending on the indications and examination results, each patient receives an individually developed rehabilitation plan. The Chief Physician of the department is Dr. med. Thomas Lang.
Indications for outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation:
- Acute and chronic spinal pain syndrome
- Degenerative diseases and traumatic spinal injuries
- Conditions after surgical treatment of diseases of the spine and intervertebral discs
- Systemic diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Arthrosis and other chronic joint diseases
- Conditions after joint replacement surgery
- Postoperative care after surgical interventions, for example, after corrective osteotomy
- Follow-up treatment after amputation
- Osteoporosis treatment
- Injuries of the spine, extremities, pelvis, shoulder girdle
- Other diseases and pathological conditions
The department’s service range includes:
- Specialized patient care and monitoring of the rehabilitation process
- Therapeutic physical training and kinesiotherapy
- Relaxation methods
- Social counseling
- Recommendations on nutrition (including classes in the kitchen)
- Psychological counseling and psychotherapy
- Restoration of self-service skills
- Assistance in professional reintegration
- Other services
Photo of the doctor: (c) ZAR Zentrum für ambulante Rehabilitation
Department of Outpatient Orthopedic Rehabilitation.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic Berlin:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.