Dr. med. Thilo JohnCurriculum vitae keyboard_arrow_down
- Study of medicine at the Free University of Berlin.
- 1994 - 1997 Medical activity in the Department of Traumatology and Reconstructive Surgery at the Steglitz Hospital under the direction of Prof., Dr. Rahmanzadeh.
- Training in surgery under the direction of Prof. Buhr in the Benjamin Franklin Hospital.
- 2001 Medical Specialist in Traumatology, Department of Traumatology, Benjamin Franklin Hospital.
- Qualified as a Medical Specialist in the care of seriously wounded patients.
- Participation in the development of ATLS-standards when providing medical care to victims.
- International activities as an Instructor of the International Association of Orthopedics (AO): participation in operations in the Middle East.
- Since 10/2009, Chief Physician of the Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics at the Academic Hospital DRK Berlin Westend.