Rehabilitation Clinic Kurparkklinik Heilbad Heiligenstadt
Orthopedic and rheumatology rehabilitation (25841)
Specialized in: orthopedic and rheumatology rehabilitation
About the department
Department of Orthopedic Rehabilitation is directed at both the inpatient and outpatient treatment, and covers the full spectrum of orthopedic diseases
Focus of treatment:
- diseases and injuries of the skeleton,
- muscles and connective tissue (including scoliosis and amputations),
- Inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system,
- such as rheumatoid arthritis,
- Bechterew's disease,
- joint replacement
- Admission by nursing staff (ECG, blood pressure, height, weight, medication intake questionnaire)
- Admission by physician (complete physical examination, development of the treatment plan)
- Blood tests (routine laboratory tests: blood count, creatinine, liver function tests,
glucose, potassium, triglycerides, cholesterol, uric acid.)
- Ward physician visits: 1x a week
- Head physician: 1x per pass
- Consultation as needed daily (planning and monitoring of the rehabilitation program)
- Psychological individual and group countseling, psychotherapeutic treatment
- Patient discharge by nursing staff
- Patient discharge by the doctor
Orthopedic and rheumatology rehabilitation.
Rehabilitation Clinic Kurparkklinik Heilbad Heiligenstadt:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical coordinator will contact you within 24 hours and answer all questions that might interest you.
you will receive a reply shortly Home