Samitivej Hospital Bangkok
Department of Breast Diseases (302943)
Specialized in: mammology
About the department
The Department of Breast Diseases (Breast Center) at the Samitivej (Srinakarin) Hospital in Bangkok under the lead of Dr. Natthaya Rajatavarn offers prevention, diagnosis and treatment of various breast conditions. For this purpose, the Department has at its disposal the latest available technological advancements to catch breast cancer in its earliest stages and help to combat it. The Breast Center is equipped with state-of-the-art mammography, ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) equipment for regular check-ups, as well as the tools necessary to perform multiple types of biopsies for further investigation.
The Department of Breast Diseases at the Samitivej Hospital in Bangkok is staffed with the highly trained, deeply committed specialist physicians and nurses, all of whom have years of experience, often both internationally and in Thailand. The team under the lead of Dr. Natthaya Rajatavarn is committed to maintaining the same level of JCI-accredited excellence that has made Samitivej a leader in women’s health. The special focus of the Department is on benign and malignant diseases of the breast.
The range of diagnostic options at the Department of Breast Diseases at the Samitivej Hospital in Bangkok includes, inter alia:
- Mammography equipment
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Fine Needle Biopsy
The main diagnostic and treatment areas of the Department at the Samitivej Hospital in Bangkok:
- Diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer
- Diagnosis and treatment of all other conditions pertaining to breast health
- Breast biopsy and analysis
- Breast mammography and ultrasounds
- Breast reconstructive surgery after operation
- Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) analysis
- Graduate Diplomate in Clinical Science(OB-GYN), Mahidol University, 1995
- M.D., Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, 1992
- Diploma of Thai Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1997
- Certificate in ART(Artificial Reproductive Technology), National University Hospital, Singapore, 2000
- Certificate in Laparoscope and Hysterscope, Ramathibodi Hospital, 2000
Department of Breast Diseases.
Samitivej Hospital Bangkok:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home