Samitivej Hospital Bangkok
Department of Mammology (302943)
Specialized in: mammology
About the department
The Department of Mammology at the Samitivej Hospital Bangkok offers the prevention, diagnostics and treatment of the full range of breast diseases. To do this, the department has state-of-the-art technological facilities to identify breast cancer in the initial stages and successfully cure it. The department is equipped with ultramodern systems for mammography, ultrasound and MRI, as well as with the necessary tools for conducting various types of biopsies. The department is headed by Dr. med. Natthaya Rajatavarn.
The department is staffed with highly qualified, committed doctors and nurses who have many years of experience both in Thailand and abroad. The medical team of the department makes every effort to maintain the quality of medical care at the level of JCI accreditation, which has ensured international recognition to the department. A particular focus is placed on breast cancer treatment.
The range of the department's medical services includes:
- Ultrasound scanning
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Fine needle aspiration biopsy
- Laboratory testing
- Conservative and surgical treatment of pathological changes in the mammary gland
- Reconstructive interventions to restore the aesthetic appearance of the breast after tumor resection
- Other diagnostic and therapeutic options
- 1992 Doctorate, Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University.
- 1997 Diploma of the Thai Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 1995 Diploma in Clinical Science (Obstetrics and Gynecology), Mahidol University.
- 2000 Certificate in Artificial Reproductive Technology, National University Hospital, Singapore.
- 2000 Certificate in Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy, Ramathibodi Hospital.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Samitivej Hospital Bangkok
Department of Mammology.
Samitivej Hospital Bangkok:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.