Samitivej Hospital Bangkok
Department of Internal Medicine (302950)
Specialized in: internal medicine
About the department
The Department of Internal Medicine at the Samitivej Hospital Bangkok offers the full range of diagnostics and treatment of internal diseases, ranging from pulmonology to cardiology, including especially complex and rare clinical cases. The department is proud of the opportunity to provide its patients with the optimal treatment results, which are achieved thanks to the highest professionalism of doctors, state-of-the-art equipment and a friendly atmosphere. The department is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Woraphot Tantisiriwat.
The department has 63 diagnostic rooms equipped with the advanced systems for pulmonary function testing, bronchoscopy, bone density measurement, mammography, various modes of ultrasound scanning, MRI, CT, radiography and other studies. The technical base serves to establish an accurate diagnosis and develop optimal treatment tactics.
The main activities of the department include:
- Diagnostics and treatment of pathologies of the endocrine system
- Diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the hematopoietic system
- Diagnostics and treatment of malignant diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of infectious diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of kidney diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the nervous system
- Diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the lungs and respiratory system
- Diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the rheumatic spectrum
- Diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system
- Diagnostics and treatment of other pathologies
- 1990 Doctorate, Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University.
- 1992 Master Degree in Public Health, Mahidol University.
- 2004 Diploma of the Thai Sub-Board of Infectious Disease, Medical Council of Thailand.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Samitivej Hospital Bangkok
Department of Internal Medicine.
Samitivej Hospital Bangkok:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.