Samitivej Hospital Bangkok
Department of Pediatric Pulmonology (302971)
Specialized in: pediatric pulmonology
About the department
The Department of Pediatric Pulmonology at the Samitivej Children’s Hospital in Bangkok determines the cause of lung diseases in children and provides appropriate care. The Department also diagnoses and treats all respiratory diseases, lung diseases and lung infections in children. With the latest equipment and a well-integrated team of medical professionals, Samitivej Children’s Hospital provides quality care for children with all types of respiratory diseases, including lung infections, chronic lung diseases, asthma and other lung conditions.
Main areas of treatment of the Department of Pediatric Pulmonology at the Samitivej Children’s Hospital in Bangkok are the following:
- Lung infections, severe pneumonia and recurrent pneumonia
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD)
- Treatment for patients needing oxygen therapy
- Treatment for patients needing aerosols and humidifiers
- Respiratory system disorders
- Respiratory disorders (airway management)
- Respiratory disorders and patients after critical care
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Lung function tests for children
- Diploma of Thai Board of Pediatrics, 2000.
- M.D., Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University 1994
- Diplomate Thai Sub-Board of Pediatrics Pulmonology, 2002.
Department of Pediatric Pulmonology.
Samitivej Hospital Bangkok:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home