Academic Hospital Schlosspark Berlin
Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery and Hand Surgery (278864)
Dr. med. Viola Moser
Specialized in: plastic surgery, aesthetic surgery, hand surgery
About the department
The Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery and Hand Surgery at the Schlosspark-Klinik in Berlin, headed by Dr. med. Viola Moser, offers numerous treatment methods in the field of plastic surgery, on the one hand, in order to restore the shape of the body and, on the other hand, to restore the functions of the injured extremities (caused by accident, tumor, developmental defects). An essential part of treatment a thorough consultation, in which the patient receives a detailed information regarding all treatment-related issues.
The reconstructive surgery at the Schlosspark-Klinik in Berlin deals with all defects caused by an accident, removal of tumors or congenital abnormalities. Tissue and skin grafting is mainly used for treatment of such defects.
In addition, the range of services at the Schlosspark-Klinik in Berlin also covers the entire spectrum of services in the field of aesthetic surgery from face lifting, facial surgery, rhinoplasty, eye correction and up to breast surgery. The patients of the Schlosspark-Klinik are consulted and operated only by highly qualified specialists with a tremendous experience.
Another focal point of the Department is hand surgery. Here, the focus is on reconstructive surgery of all soft hand tissues, lead-in blood vessels and nerves as well as muscles and tendons that provide movements of hands.
Main treatment areas of the Department of Plastic and Hand Surgery under the direction of Dr. med. Viola Moser:
- Breast surgery
- Reconstructive mammoplasty (breast reduction)
- Breast augmentation
- Surgery for gynecomastia (breast growth in men)
- Septic surgery and surgery for chronic injuries
- Decubitus ulcer (bedsores)
- Diabetic foot syndrome
- Leg ulcers (Ulcus cruris)
- Acne inverse (abscesses in armpits and groin)
- Burn+ keloid+ hypertrophic scars
- Pilonidal sinus (tailbone fistula)
- Hand surgery
The range of surgical services of the Department of Plastic and Hand Surgery at the Schlosspark-Klinik covers the following diseases:
- M. Dupuytren’s contracture (dacylocampsis)
- Nerve compression syndromes (e.g., carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Arthrosis (e.g., arthrosis of the thumb saddle joint)
- Inflammation of the tendon sheath and tendon bonding (tenosynovitis)
- Severe hand injuries with damages to bones, tendons and nerves
- Acute hand inflammation (phlegnom, abscess formation)
The range of Facial Plastic Surgery:
- Tumor surgery of the face
- Surgery of ears
- Lip surgery
The range of Aesthetic Surgery:
- Face lift
- Neck lift
- Forehead lift
- Blepharoplasty (drooping eyelids, lachrymal sacs)
- Nose correction
- Chin correction
- Ear correction
- Wrinkle correction
- Liposuction and resection
Department of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery and Hand Surgery.
Academic Hospital Schlosspark Berlin:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home