Academic Hospital Schlosspark Berlin
Department of Rheumatology (278868)
Rieke H. E. Alten
Specialized in: internal medicine, rheumatology
The Department of Internal Medicine II under the direction of Dr. med. Rieke H. E. Alten at the Schlosspark-Klinik offers the whole range of services for the treatment of inflammatory rheumatic systemic diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, diffuse diseases of connective tissues, vasculitides and a group of spondyloarthropathy.
Clinical Osteology Center
Since 2011 the Department of Internal Medicine II at the Schlosspark-Klinik is a certified Osteology Center involved into prevention and treatment of osteological diseases in a special way, with a certain competence and under the quality control.
Diseases and main treatment areas of the Department of Internal Medicine II under the direction of Dr. med. Rieke H. E. Alten at the Schlosspark-Klinik
- All inflammatory rheumatic diseases, particularly:
- Rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most common inflammatory rheumatic diseases that is accompanied by pains and swelling of hands, finger joints. Functional loss and stiffness in the morning.
- This is an inflammatory rheumatic group of diseases of joints of the spine, tendons and ligaments and in some cases also arthritis / joint inflammation. The special forms are ankylosing spondylitis / Bekhterev’s disease, undifferentiated spondylarthritis, reactive forms of arthritides at chronic inflammatory bowel diseases as well as psoriatic arthritis.
- Collagenoses, vasculitides
- Rheumatic diseases of connective tissues, including muscles, vessels and skin / subcutaneous inflammations; e.g., systemic lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis, scleroderma etc.
- Fibromyaglia and other rheumatic diseases of soft tissues
- Soft tissue rheumatism with diffuse pans of the musculoskeletal system (fibromyaglia)
- Berlin, Germany