St. Joseph Hospital Haan
Department of Adult and Pediatric Endocrinology, Diabetology (303010)
Specialized in: adult and pediatric endocrinology, diabetology
About the department
According to Focus magazine, the Department of Adult and Pediatric Endocrinology, Diabetology at the St. Josef Hospital Haan ranks among the top German medical facilities specializing in diabetes mellitus treatment!
The department offers the full range of diagnostics and treatment of all types of diabetes mellitus, metabolic disorders and endocrine disorders. The department has 60 beds for inpatient treatment. The clinical practice of the department's doctors is based on an individual approach to each patient and his clinical case, which ensures the best treatment result. The Chief Physician of the department is Dr. med. Ingo Röhrig.
A highly competent team of the department's doctors provides effective treatment for all types of diabetes mellitus. The main type of treatment is insulin therapy. The key role in achieving compensation for diabetes mellitus is lifestyle modification. This allows to avoid the progression of pathology and the development of serious complications.
The department cooperates closely with the Department of Vascular Surgery and Foot Surgery, as well as with external partners – the Nephrology Center Haan, Radiologie 360°Private Practice and private ophthalmologists. The high quality of medical care is awarded by certificates of the German Diabetes Society.
The department's range of medical services includes:
- Diagnostics and treatment of type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Diagnostics and treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Diagnostics and treatment of diabetes mellitus in children and adolescents
- Diagnostics and treatment of gestational diabetes
- Diagnostics and treatment of complications of diabetes mellitus (focus on the treatment of diabetic foot)
- Diagnostics and treatment of diabetes mellitus accompanied by obstructive sleep apnea
- Diagnostics and treatment of diabetes mellitus accompanied by arterial hypertension
- Diagnostics and treatment of diabetes mellitus accompanied by pancreatic diseases
- Diagnostics and treatment of other endocrine diseases
- Insulin therapy
- Psychological support
- Consultations on nutrition
- Consultations on sports
- Other services
Photo of the doctor: (c) St. Josef Krankenhaus Haan
Department of Adult and Pediatric Endocrinology, Diabetology.
St. Joseph Hospital Haan:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.