Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
Department of Nephrology (302993)
Specialized in: nephrology
About the department
The Department of Nephrology at the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases. The Department is headed by Prof. Doron Schwartz, a renowned nephrologist with an experience of over 15 years. The specialists of the Department also offer dialysis (either hemodialysis or peritoneal) on an inpatient and outpatient basis. The Department enjoys an excellent reputation and always strives for the improvement of patient care.
Patients treated in the Department of Nephrology at the Sourasky Medical Center appreciate the professional clinicians and highly personalized care. The Department is among the most sophisticated in the region offering state-of-the-art therapeutic equipment (including high-flux membranes and an ultrapure water system), good living conditions and progressive design. The Department, led by Prof. Doron Schwartz, has the only advanced computer-integrated dialysis system in Israel, which offers immediate clinical information, treatment progress data and quality measures to physicians during the dialysis process.
In addition, the Department of Nephrology at the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center provides medical care for tourists during their stay in the region. There are offered convenient treatment services for people in need of dialysis.
The range of medical services of the Department of Nephrology at the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center under the direction of Prof. Doron Schwartz:
- Hemodialysis using high-flux membranes and ultrapure water system
- Nocturnal hemodialysis
- Daily hemodialysis
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Treatment of patients with cardiac insufficiency and kidney insufficiency (cardiorenal syndrome)
- Treatment of chronic and acute kidney insufficiency
- Treatment of high blood pressure
- Treatment of familial (genetic) forms of kidney diseases
- Treatment of pyelonephritis
- Treatment of hydronephrosis
- Treatment of glomerulonephritis
- Treatment of urolithiasis
- Treatment of renal failure of diverse severity
- Treatment of benign and malignant lesions of the kidneys
Department of Nephrology.
Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home