Charite University Hospital Berlin
Department of Otolaryngology (114165)
Specialized in: otolaryngology
About the department
The Department of Otolaryngology at the University Hospital Charite, which is located at the Campus Virchow-Klinikum, offers an individual and patient-oriented approach to the treatment of all types of ear, nose and throat diseases, according to the current level of science. The department is headed by Prof. Dr. Heidi Olze. The department maintains close cooperation with all the Charite departments and thus ensures the best possible treatment approach for each patient.
The clinical activities of the department cover the entire diagnostic and therapeutic range of ENT medicine.
The Charite Campuses Mitte and Virchow-Klinikum is staffed by qualified specialists who provide top-class medical care. Each patient who has sought medical treatment from this department will be offered a treatment program meeting the latest medical research, which is being constantly developed by the employees of the department. Together with the patient, the doctors of the department develop an individual therapy concept. The progrnosis of treatment, as well as the quality of life can be improved due to the customized treatment.
The Department of Otolaryngology at the University Hospital Charite offers the follwoing medical services:
- Cochlear implant/ hearing implants
- Middle ear surgery
- Head and neck tumors
- Nasal sinuses
- Plastic surgery
- Salivary glands
- Soft neck tissues
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- 1992 Study of Medicine at the Humboldt University of berlin.
- 1992 - 1998 Assistant Physician in the Department of Otolaryngology, University Hospital Charite.
- 1999 Medical Specialist in Otolaryngology.
- 2002 Senior Physician of the Department of Otolaryngology, University hospital Charite, Campus Mitte and Virchow.
- 2003 Leading Senior Physician and Deputy Head of the Department of Otolaryngology, University Hospital Charite, Campus Virchow.
- Since 2010, Head of the Department of Otolaryngology at the University Hospital Charite.
Membership in the Scientific Societies (selected)
- German Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
- Council Chair of the Working Group on Clinical Immunology, Allergology and Environmental Medicine (DGHNO).
- Board Member of the Otolaryngological Society of Berlin.
- European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (EAACI).
- Network of Centers of Excellence (Global Allergy and Asthma European Network, GA2LEN).
- German Society of Cochlear Implantation.
Department of Otolaryngology.
Charite University Hospital Berlin:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home