Charite University Hospital Berlin
Department of Obstetrics (26121)
Specialized in: obstetrics
About the department
The Department of Obstetrics at the University Hospital Charite is located at the Charité Campuses Mitte and Virchow-Klinikum. The director of the department is Prof. Dr. med. Wolfgang Henrich.
The professional team of doctors, midwives and nurses is available at both campuses round-the-clock. After the birth of your child, the department offers you a wide range of courses that can help you get started as a young family. In addition, the Department of Obstetrics offers different childbirth methods, such as home birth, water birth, ventouse delivery and caesarean section. The maternity rooms of the Department of Obstetrics are comfortably furnished. They are designed to correspond to the personal needs of the women giving birth and meet the highest possible safety standards.
According to the Focus magazine rating of 2017, the Department of Obstetrics at the University Hospital Charite ranks among the top German departments specializing in obstetrics!
- 1983 - 1989 Study of Medicine, Heidelberg University (Germany), University of San Diego (USA), University of Zurich (Switzerland).
- 1990 - 1997 Clinical Education at the Charite, Virchow Clinic, Berlin.
- 1997 Board Certification for Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 1999 Board Certification for Fetal Medicine.
- 2000 Diploma in Fetal Medicine (Fetal Medicine Foundation, London, UK).
Memberships and Publications
- Member of several national and international societies
- (DGGG, DEGUM, DGPM, ISUOG etc.).
- Author of more than 450 national and international publications.
Department of Obstetrics.
Charite University Hospital Berlin:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home