Urology Clinic Wiener Platz Munich
Department of Adult and Pediatric Urology (502676)
Specialized in: adult and pediatric urology
About the Department of Adult and Pediatric Urology at Urology Clinic Wiener Platz Munich
The Department of Adult and Pediatric Urology at the Urology Clinic Wiener Platz Munich offers the full range of services in the diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the genital and urinary systems in men and boys. Of particular interest is the early detection and treatment of prostate cancer. The doctors have at their disposal the very latest methods of conservative therapy, as well as perform high-precision surgical interventions for the treatment of urologic pathologies. In addition, great importance is attached to the subsequent care of the patient, which ensures a successful and long-term result. The department is headed by Dr. med. Nathan Kaminski.
The department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of the following diseases:
- Prostate diseases
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Prostate cancer
- Acute and chronic prostatitis
- Bladder diseases
- Cystitis (bladder inflammation)
- Urinary incontinence
- Bladder cancer
- Penile diseases
- Penile curvature
- Frenulum breve
- Testicular diseases
- Testicular cancer
- Testicular inflammation
- Testicular torsion
- Erectile dysfunction
- Testosterone deficiency
- Pain syndromes
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Testicular pain
- Venereal diseases
- Genital warts
- Genital herpes
- Congenital malformations of the genital organs in boys
- Undescended testis
- Other diseases
The service range of the department includes:
- Laboratory tests
- Endoscopic examinations
- Prostate biopsy
- Ultrasound examinations
- Early diagnosis of prostate cancer
- Urodynamic studies
- Other diagnostic tests
- Outpatient surgery
- Removal of genital warts
- Frenulum breve plastic surgery
- MRI-guided prostate biopsy
- Inpatient surgical interventions
- Transurethral resection (TUR) of the bladder
- Testicular sperm extraction (TESE)
- Internal (transurethral) urethrotomy
- Transurethral resection of the prostate
- Installation of penile implants (AMS 700) in erectile dysfunction
- Endoscopic removal of ureteral and bladder stones
- Vasovasostomy (restoration of fertility lost after a vasectomy)
- Varicocele surgery
- Testicle removal in testicular cancer
- Conservative therapy
- Counseling on nutrition
- Psycho-oncological care
- Psychological assistance in sexual problems
- Other medical services
Curriculum vitae of Dr. med. Nathan Kaminski
- Study of Human Medicine in Tuebingen, Vienna and Munich.
- 1975 - 1979 Training to become a Medical Specialist in Anaesthesiology and Intensive care, University Hospital Rechts der Isar Munich.
- 1979 - 1985 Training to become a Medical Specialist in Urology, University Hospital Rechts der Isar Munich.
- October 1985 Foundation of the Urology Clinic Wiener Platz Munich.
Main Clinical Focuses
- Bladder emptying disorders (in men and women).
- Oncological diagnosis and therapy.
- Diagnosis and treatment of urolithiasis.
- Diagnosis of urogenital infections.
- Outpatient surgery.
- Diagnostic examinations.
Photo of the doctor: (c) Urologie am Wienerplatz Grünwald, (c) Fotografie Thomas Straub
Department of Adult and Pediatric Urology.
Urology Clinic Wiener Platz Munich:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.