Vivantes Neukölln Hospital Berlin
Department of Radiation Therapy, Radiation Oncology and Nuclear Medicine (359036)
Specialized in: radiation therapy, radiation oncology, nuclear medicine
About the Department of Radiation Therapy, Radiation Oncology and Nuclear Medicine at Vivantes Neukölln Hospital Berlin
The Department of Radiation Therapy, Radiation Oncology and Nuclear Medicine at the Vivantes Neukölln Hospital offers the full range of services in these medical focuses. The department specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of various cancers. The treatment strategy is developed for each patient individually, which contributes to optimal results.The department is headed by Prof. Dr. med. Petra Feyer.
The department is equipped with the state-of-the-art equipment, with the help of which specialists can conduct high-precision diagnostics and effective treatment of the whole spectrum of oncological diseases.
It offers both inpatient and outpatient treatment. Here are regularly conducted interdisciplinary consultations, where doctors consider each clinical case and jointly decide on the most effective therapeutic measures.
The department enjoys an excellent reputation, as it provides excellent treatment results even in the most severe pathologies.
Curriculum vitae of Prof. Dr. med. Petra Feyer
- 1973 - 1979 Study of medicine at the University of Leipzig.
- 1979 - 1984 Research Assistant at the University of Leipzig and training in radiology.
- 1983 Dissertation defense at the University of Leipzig.
- 1984 - 1994 Medical Specialist/Senior Physician of the Department of Radiation Oncology, University Hospital Leipzig; research activities in London, Glasgow and Heidelberg.
- 1994 Habilitation and PD, Humboldt University of Berlin, Charite, Mitte Campus, Department of Radiation Therapy.
- 1999 Professor at the University of Cologne, Department of Radiation Therapy.
- 2000 Chief Physician of the Department of Radiation Therapy, Radiation Oncology and Nuclear Medicine, Vivantes Neukölln Hospital, Berlin.
Membership in Professional Societies
- German Society of Radiation Oncology (DEGRO).
- German Cancer Society (DKG).
- German Society of Palliative Medicine (DGP).
- Working Group on Radiation Oncology (ARO).
- Berlin Cancer Society.
- Working Group on Oncology, Rehabilitation and Social Medicine (ASORS).
- Working Group on Internal Oncology (AIO).
- European Society for Radiation Therapy and Oncology (ESTRO).
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO).
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC).
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
Photo of the doctor: (c) Vivantes Netzwerk für Gesundheit GmbH
Department of Radiation Therapy, Radiation Oncology and Nuclear Medicine.
Vivantes Neukölln Hospital Berlin:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.