Academic Hospital Eichsfeld Heilbad Heiligenstadt
Department of General, Abdominal and Vascular Surgery (96)
Specialized in: general surgery, abdominal surgery, vascular surgery
About the department
The Department of General, Abdominal and Vascular Surgery at the Academic Hospital Eichsfeld covers a wide range of surgical interventions. The doctors of the Department are competent in performing thyroid surgery, gastrointestinal surgery, interventions on the rectum and anus. If necessary, the Department cooperates with the experts from the University Hospital Jena and Göttingen or with other Centers of Excellence.
Thyroid surgery is one of the focuses of the Department of General and Abdominal Surgery at the Academic Hospital Eichsfeld. Thanks to an extensive experience and good reputation of the Department, the patients from the whole Central Germany come to Reifenstein to undergo thyroid surgery. Here one can undergo thyroid surgeries of any complexity. These also include repeated interventions after previous operations. Also, the surgeons use minimally invasive surgical techniques (surgery through small incisions).
The Department of General, Abdominal and Vascular Surgery at the Academic Hospital Eichsfeld aims to provide high level of comfort during the treatment, excellent long-term results and minimal operational risks. Through the use of advanced surgical techniques, rich personal and institutional experience combined with targeted quality management, the patients benefit from the maximum treatment quality.
The focuses of the Department of General, Abdominal and Vascular Surgery at the Academic Hospital Eichsfeld:
- Surgery for aortic aneurysm
- Open surgical and endovascular treatment of vascular diseases
- Conservative treatment of arterial vascular diseases
- Kidney surgery
- Endocrine surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- Liver / gallbladder/ pancreatic surgery
- Cancer surgery
- Removal of metal / foreign bodies
- Reconstruction / plastic repair of the ligaments
- Treatment of bedsores
- Septic bone surgery
- Diagnosis / treatment of bone inflammation
- Diagnosis and treatment of the injuries of the head / neck / lumbosacral region of the spine / lumbar spine and pelvis / shoulder / elbow and forearm / wrist and hand joints / hip and thigh / knee and lower leg / ankle and foot
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic and endoscopic surgery
- Bariatric surgery
- Port implantation
- Hand surgery
Photo of the doctor: (c) Eichsfeld Klinikum
Department of General, Abdominal and Vascular Surgery.
Academic Hospital Eichsfeld Heilbad Heiligenstadt:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.