Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen-Ruettenscheid
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics (161)
Specialized in: gynecology, obstetrics
About the department
The Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen, under the direction of Prof. Dr. med. Regine Gätje, has a put emphasis on the following tasks and areas: general and operative gynecology, Pelvic base Center/Urogynecologist, Breast Center, obstetrics, gynecological oncology, endometriosis, myomas and other diseases.
The Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen, under the direction of Prof. Dr. med. Regine Gätje, offers the following range of services:
- Family-orientated obstetrics
- Certified Breast Center
- Gynecological oncology
- Continence center Ruhr (certified according to the requirements of the German Continence Society): Urogynecological surgery to correct descensus issues and urinary incontinence, urodynamic measuring station
- Minimal invasive gynecological surgery
- Laparoscopic hysterectomies
- Uterus-conserving surgery for myomas
- Treatment of circulatory disorders
- Surgery for motherhood
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen-Ruettenscheid:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical coordinator will contact you within 24 hours and answer all questions that might interest you.
you will receive a reply shortly Home