Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen-Ruettenscheid
Department of Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Nephrology (165)
Specialized in: endocrinology, rheumatology, nephrology
About the department
The Department of Internal Medicine II at the Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen, since beginning of 2016, ranks among the most recognized specialist clinics in Germany.
Along with treatment of renal, hypertensive and bone diseases, the Department of Internal Medicine II at the Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen, under direction of Prof. Dr. med. Wolfgang Grotz, specializes on treatment of the following clinical pictures: high blood pressure, Von Hippel-Landau syndrome, immune deficiency, Ormond’s disease, Osler’s disease, diseases of unclear genesis, pseudoxanthoma elasticum, spiroergometry.
The Department of Internal Medicine II at the Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen covers the entire range of internal diseases. Special focal areas are:
- Hypertensive diseases
- Renal diseases
- Bone diseases (e.g. osteoporosis, osteomalacia, Paget's disease)
- Vascular diseases (e.g. arteriosclerosis, vasculitis, Wegener's granulomatosis, Osler's disease)
- Systemic diseases (e.g. collagenoses, Ormond’s disease, Von Hippel-Lindau syndrome, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, pseudoxanthoma elasticum)
- Metabolic diseases (e.g. Diabetology, obesity, blood lipids disease)
- Dialysis treatment
- Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Treatment of plasmapheresis and rheopheresis, hemofiltration, Genius-therapy
- Transplant pre- and aftercare
- Modern wound management in case of complex and chronic wounds
- Nutritional medicine
Department of Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Nephrology.
Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen-Ruettenscheid:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home