Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen-Ruettenscheid
Department of Neurosurgery (167)
Specialized in: neurosurgery
About the department
The Department of Neurosurgery at the Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen, under the direction of Prof. Dr. med. Rudolf Laumer, focuses on the following tasks and areas: microsurgery, vascular brain surgery, brain tumors, skull base surgery, spinal column surgery, traumatic brain injury, peripheral nerves, pain therapy, radiosurgery.
The Department of Neurosurgery at the Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen, under the direction of Prof. Dr. med. Rudolf Laumer, offers the following range of services:
- Surgery of brain and spinal cord tumors (with the use of neuronavigation)
- Vascular neurosurgery (angiomas, aneurysms, extracranial-intracranial bypasses)
- Spinal column surgery including stabilization method and minimally invasive techniques (cervical and lumbar)
- Disc surgery (endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery)
- Pain therapy (trigeminus therapy, facet syndrome, spinal cord stimulation – SCS)
- Stereotactic surgery (tumor biopsy)
- Certificate in Spinal column of the German Society for Vascular Surgery
- Certificate in Vascular Surgery of the German Society for Vascular Surgery
- Mastercertificate Spine of the German Spinal Society
- Certificate Vascular Neurosurgery of the German Society of Neurosurgery
Photo of the doctor: (c) Alfried Krupp Krankenhaus
Department of Neurosurgery.
Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen-Ruettenscheid:
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
thanks for your request.
Within 1 working day, a medical advisor will study your request and contact you by phone (German or your local number will be displayed).
This call is free for you.