Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen-Ruettenscheid
Department of Radiooncology and Radiation Therapy (170)
Specialized in: radiooncology, radiation therapy
About the department
The Department of Radiotherapy and Radio-oncology at the Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen, headed by Dr. med. Andreas Koziorowski, offers treatment options for patients with malignant and benign tumors as well as specific degenerative diseases. The first step is extensive counselling regarding various radiotherapy options, their advantages and risks. Modern techniques of radiotherapy (such as IMRT, stereotactic) are considered.
After putting together an individual radiation plan, the highly qualified staff of the Department of Radiotherapy and Radio-oncology at the Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen, headed by Dr. med. Andreas Koziorowski, accompanies the patient during the radiotherapy, which is usually performed in an outpatient setting. When the patient receives combined radiochemotherapy or is seriously ill, the therapy is performed on an inpatient basis. After the completion of the therapy, the individual appointments for check-ups and aftercare examinations will be made.
The Department of Radiotherapy and Radio-oncology at the Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen, headed by Dr. med. Andreas Koziorowski, offers the following range of services:
- Curative and palliative radiotherapy, radiochemotherapy
- Radiation of malignant solid tumors and systemic diseases (mammary, prostate and bronchial carcinoma, lymphoma, etc.)
- Radiation of non-malignant diseases (joint pain, excessive tissue formation, inflammations, etc.)
- Stereotactically guided radiotherapy (malignant and benign tumors in the area of the head and neck)
- Orthovolt therapy of skin tumors and in other processes
- Interdisciplinary supportive therapy of tumor diseases (nutrition, tumor pain, psycho-oncology)
- Interdisciplinary palliative care of tumor patients (bone, brain and soft tissue metastases)
Department of Radiooncology and Radiation Therapy.
Alfried Krupp Hospital in Essen-Ruettenscheid:
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Thank you for your confidence in the Booking Health portal.
A medical consultant will contact you and answer all your questions in the near future.
you will receive a reply shortly Home